• cuddling with the popular kid. •

thanks for my friends : GAE, For giving me motivation to make this into a story.:)

JACK POV —
The last school bell ends and my legs still feel extremely weak, all I thought we were gonna do was kiss. But obviously he wanted more, not that I didn't want to either. I walk out of the classroom and head to my locker, putting my stuff away and grabbing my bag. Luke walked up to me and smacked my ass before leaning against the locker besides me. I jump a bit, "Luke! You scared me!" I yell at him, looking around to make sure that no one else saw what he just did. "Don't worry, no one saw." He said while pushing up my glasses, I push him back a bit playfully. "What are you doing after school?" He asks me quietly, "I was gonna study a bit.. but nothing else. And of course, studying can always wait." I smile to him while grabbing my bag. "Great to hear, wanna hang? My house?" He asks again while walking besides me. He wants to hang out? At his house? Okay I guess. "Sure. How am I gonna get ther-" he cuts me off, "my car." "Your car?" "Yes, my car." We both head to his parked car, it is a pretty black car. I hop into the car and the car was actually surprising really clean. he starts the car up and drives to his house. He didn't live that far, we could of walked that's how close he lived. He pulled up to his house and no other car was there, "Your parents are home, right?" I ask in confusion. "Hm? Oh no," he giggles, "I live alone." I look at his house and it was a pretty small but big house. "Oh!" I giggle as I hop out, walking to his door. He opens it and we both walk inside, taking off our shoes. His house was a beautiful tiny modern house with a huge pool/backyard. We sit down on the living room floor, I was looking through my bag. I looked up to see Luke mesmerized by me. "Can I pet it?" He asks, "pet what?" I'm confused, pet what? I didn't bring anything fluffy. "Your hair, it's.. cute." My hair? No one has ever really talked about my hair, as if anyone ever talks to me. I scoot over to him and sit on his lap, putting my head down far enough for him to touch it. He pets my hair and plays with it. His hands... God his hands. Fuck. His hands. I look up at him, "can we sit on the couch?" I ask him quietly. Without hesitation, he picks me up and sits down on the couch, with my still In his lap. I smile at him then set my head down on his neck, kissing it all around. He laughs a bit before putting his hands on my ass and pulling me closer, I'm practically leaning against his chest. He plays with my hair for a bit until I finish kissing him, when I lift my head up he holds my chin up, making us hold eye contact. "You're so pretty." He tells me. I have butterflies in my stomach and put my hands around his head, carefully pulling him in for a make out sesh. He make out until he loose breath, we break the kiss to catch some air, and he takes off his shirt. He has abs, Oh. My. God. He has fucking abs. I don't notice I'm staring until he lifts up my chin again, bringing me in for a kiss again. He puts his arms on my lower back while we make out. I stop the kiss and giggle, pushing him down to lay down on the couch, with me laying on top of him. Still shirtless. I lay my head on his chest while he grabs the clicker and puts a random show on. We fall asleep and I wake up in the middle of the night, I jump off of him. "Shit!" I yell as I search around in my bag, he woke up to me yelling. "Hm? What happened? What's wrong?" He sat up quickly. "It's night! My parents are gonna think I'm dead or something!" I grab my phone and check it, I had a few notifications from my parents asking where I was, it was 3:43 am. "Just say your spending the night?" He tells me as he puts his shirt on. I sigh, "okay."

-

Mom
( Where are you? )
( Are you OK? )
( Jack? )
( Answer your phone. )

Jack
( Hi mom, I'm fine. Sorry I fell asleep at my friends house. Is it fine if I just spend the night? )

Mom
( Yes sweetie. That's fine. I just wanted to make sure your OK. You better not be hanging out with any girls. )

-

I put my phone down, "I told her, it's fine if I stay here right?" I mumble. "No you can't stay." I look at him confused and nervous, he laughs and pulls me towards him kissing me. "Of course you can stay. Your welcome whenever you want."
We kiss and lay back on the couch, "I have a football game tomorrow. If you want to come." He whispers as he plays with my hair. I shake my head then fall back asleep.
I love him.

-
wordcount: 906