• do I like the nerd? •

— note before you read:
hey there!! This chapters gonna be a little time rewind to see how Luke was before Jack . It might be a bit confusing but yeah :,)
(Almost exactly like other chapter, just luke.)

——LUKE POV
I sit down in my first hour and sat down with my friend group. We were talking a bit until jack came and sat besides me. I thought it was on purpose until I looked around and saw no empty seats. When I look back at him he was looking at me. I held eye contact with him a bit until he turns red and looks away. I smile a bit and look back at my friends. Carson shoved a friends and points at Jack while he finishes his work, "Yo! Jack! mate! Can you do our work?" I hear Carson say, I look at Jack and he looks annoyed. "We can even give you a little reward!" He does that thing where you click your tongue to the inside of you cheek and go back and forth with your hand. They all began to hysterically laugh at him. I wasn't laughing. Honestly I barely even heard the joke, I was too busy looking at him. His hair looked.. fluffy. Almost like a teddy bear. He looks back at his work as my friends continue laughing. Me and Jack aren't the best of friends, we never even talk. Yeah my friends group could be rude to him, but I don't think he personally has a problem with me. I kept glancing at him all class until the bell rang, I saw Jack start to quickly pack up. My friends leave and I quickly grab my stuff. Jack quickly tried to leave but I grabbed his arm. I accidentally pull him towards me. "Sorry about them." I mumbled. "It's fine. I'm used to it." He responded.
I nod and runs to catch up with my friends.
Somehow, I share all the same classes with Jack. I really can't escape him. I talk to my friends about our football practice until the bell rings.
School ends and we head to the locker rooms, as we change into our shit, the boys were talking about their sex life. I don't know how they can do it so comfortably infront if everyone, isn't that shit private?
"Dude that girl is so fucking hot." I heard some guys moan while watching their phone. Are they seriously watching fucking porn while changing? Mkay I guess. Weird. I finish changing and ran out to the field. Practice was boring, as always. We only had one water break, my hair was drenched in sweat and I poured half of my bottle on my head. Which helped a bit, but now I was cold.
Soon the practice ended and we all went into the locker room. I quickly changed into some gray sweats and a random t-shirt I found. The guys were still watching.. that. As I walked out Carson grabbed my arm and pulled me over to their phone.
"Rate that girl, 1/10."
I glance at the video, "2."
"What??? Nah she's a 11.2!" They yell.
I'm gonna be honest, I wasn't looking at the female. I was looking at other things. The other person.
I push myself away from them and start walking out again.
I start wondering the hallways, for no reason. Honestly out of pure boredom. When I was walking I see Jack. Walking backwards. I stood in confusion. He bumps into me, "omg! I'm sor-" he turn around and sees me. "What are you doing here? School ended 40 minutes ago..?" I questioned him. "Oh! Uh, hmm. Uh.." he starts to panic a bit.
I walk up close to him, really close to him. I put my finger on his chin and lift it up to make eye-contact, "You were at my practice, weren't you?" I smirk at him.
I stare into his eyes for a bit until he realized he's been staring aswell. He pushes himself away, "I've.. got to go." He quickly ran away. My face turns pink when I realized what I just did.

- a little time skip
When I get home I lay down on my couch. What the fuck did I just do? I'm fucking straight yet I just flirted with him.
I do some random things around the house and fall asleep.
When I wake up I just throw some random clothes on and drive to school. I don't know why but this morning I was really energized. I sit down in class, Jack sits infront of me. I look at his hair for some reason. Why do I want to touch it so much?

I tap his shoulder.

words: 794