• Luke, Leo. •

——JACK POV
Luke sat down besides me on his bed and put a blanket over me. He lays down and pulls me down in-front of him, wrapping his arms around my waist.
"Soo.. you going to the party tonight?" He says as he puts his hand under my shirt.
"There's a party tonight?! Who's hosting it?" I say as I sit back up. He pulls me back down and holds me tightly.
"I dunno. I got invited since I'm on the football team." He softly says as he places kisses on my neck.
"I didn't get invited." I mumble.
"I don't give a fuck, I'm bringing you."
I roll my eyes even though he couldn't see it.
"Can you drive me home so I can get ready?" I ask, trying to shake myself out of his grip. He gets up, looking in his closet.
"What should I wear?" He asks as he moves around hangers, looking at everything.
"I personally like you with no clothes on." I smirk.
"Didn't I say that already? Stealing my jokes I see.. But actually, what should I wear?"
"Don't ask me, we have completely different taste in clothes."
" 'Don't ask me' " he mocked me as he looked around, grabbing a pair of gray sweatpants and a white t-shirt.
"What? I'm just being honest.. and don't tell me to shut u-"
"Shut up before I shove my dick so far down your throat you won't be able to talk." He said in a threatening yet horny voice as he undressed himself. I stare at him getting changed, watching his every move.
"Am I that attractive?" He laughed as he looked at me, finishing getting changed. I nod as I smile, looking at my phone texting islya, asking if she's going to the party. She is, I smile at my phone.
"What are you smiling at?" He asks, grabbing my phone out of my hands.
"Islya is coming to the party, her girlfriend is probably bringing her." I say as I get up, grabbing my phone out of his hands and putting it in my pocket.
"My house now?" I say as I cross my arms. He quickly picks me up and takes me to the door, grabbing his stuff and our shoes. He put my in the car and put my shoes besides me.
"I could've walked myself, Y'know." I slip my shoes on and close the door as he sits down in the drivers seat, slipping on his shoes and starting the car.
"My little prince deserves to be carried to the car after I just fucked the hell out of him." He smirks as he starts driving to my house. Putting a hand on my thigh as he drives, rubbing my leg with his thumb.

We arrive at my house and we get out, entering my house. We walk up the stairs and start walking to my room.
"Actually I'm gonna use the bathroom, be in there in a second." Luke says as he turns around, walking to the bathroom. I open my door and see someone sitting on my bed on his phone.

It was Leo.

I quickly shut my door, locking it.
"Leo? What the fuck are you doing here." I say as he looks at me. He gets up and walks towards me.
"I'm sorry my love, I really regret what I did to you." He says as he puts his hands on my face, lifting it up to look at him.
"Yeah, you were a pretty big douche bag. How the hell did you even get in my room?"
"Window, You don't seem to lock it." He laughs.
He pulls me closer and begins kissing me. I put my phone on my bed and put my hands through his hair as the kiss got more intense. I hear the bathroom door click and quickly break the kiss,
"You have to leave, like right now." I say as I run away from him, opening the window.
"Why? We just got started."
I can't tell him that Luke, the guy I just fucked after running from Leo is currently coming towards my room.
"My dad.. needs something on my computer. You have to go." I quickly say.
He starts walking towards the window and turned around before climbing down,
"You going to the party?" He asks.
I nod as I look at him, the door, and back at him.
"I can't go. Hope you have fun though." He smiles as he winks, climbing down. I quickly close my window and close the blinds, running to the door and unlocking it. I run to my closet as if I've been there the whole time. He walks in as I was catching my breath, trying not to be obvious that I was just running around. He closes the door and sits on my bed.
"Why are you so out of breath? You jerkin off when I was gone?" He says sarcastically as he looks at his phone. I let out a fake giggle and grab a pair of ripped jeans and a white shirt that looked similar to Luke's. I tuck the shirt in my pants and sat down at my vanity. Doing my hair and putting some makeup on, nothing too extreme. Just a little mascara, highlighter, blush, and lipgloss. I look in the mirror and see Luke smiling while seeing me get ready. I grab my phone and get up, "You ready?" I ask as I pull him up. He nods as he walks out of my room, following him from behind. We start walking but Sarah stands besides the front door, looking at the both of us.
"Don't get too drunk." She says as she grins, moving out of the way.
"How did you know I was-"
"I'm your older sister. I know everything. Now go, don't be late."
I walk out the door but Sarah keeps Luke, whispering something in his ear and letting him go. He got in the car and laughs a bit while starting up the car again.
"What did she say to you?" I ask.
"She said to not be rough." He laughs even more. I look at him, confused.
"Sex." He smirked. I roll my eyes and he starts driving.