• my #1 fan. •

LUKE POV ———
I wake up before him, I move him slowly while getting up. Covering him up with a blanket and putting a pillow under his head. I take his glasses off and put them on the table right besides the couch. I walk to my room and grab my football shirt. I get dressed and walk back out to the kitchen, I grabbed a tall glass of cold water. As I walked into the living room he woke up. "Finally, school starts in two minutes." I stated seriously. "WHAT?!" He looks around and finds his glasses and shoved them on his face then got up quickly, "Woah slow down there! I was joking, you got about an hour." I laugh. "Not funny.." he says, more relaxed as he sits back down. "Oh my god! I didn't bring clothes or anything! I can't go to school in what I went to school AND fell asleep in!" He begins to panic again, "I have clothes." I drink a bit of my water. ".. I guess that will work." He groans as he gets up and follows me into my bedroom. I put my water down and grab a hoodie and some jeans that were WAYY too small on me. "Bathrooms over there." I point to my bathroom. He smiles and nods as he walks into my bathroom, closing the door. I didn't notice what hoodie I gave him. I sat on my bed until he came out. "ta da." He walks out, the jeans look fine on him. The hoodie was... a bit big. "Looks cute." I look at the hoodie, oh god. It's my football team hoodie. I can't panic though, maybe my friends will just think he's a fan or some shit. "Wow, supporting me before you even see me play?" I walk up to him and grab the hoodie, pulling him towards me. "Looks better on me then you." He evilly says. I tackle him and put him on my shoulders, "AAHH! PUT ME DOWWWN!" He yells as I drop him onto my bed, as I lean over him I begin to kiss him as my hands are on his hips. His hands are in my hair. He breaks the kiss, "Okay Okay. We can save these kisses for later, we have school still." He smiled as he boops my nose with a finger, I get up and he does aswell. We both get ready and hop into the car. I drop us off at school.
Nothing special really happened today, besides secret kissing, thigh holding, silly stuff like that. The last school bell rung I walk to jacks locker, he had his phone out and I was assuming he was texting a parent. "Hi there, nerd." I lean against the locker by his. "Hi! I just texted my mom saying there was a football game after school, and I may have said we were going back to your house after it." He smirked. My football friends saw me from a distance, "Heyy Luke!" I heard from a distance. Jack looked and panicked in his locker as if we weren't just talking. "Hi Carson." I say to one of my football friends, "why are you doing over here talking to nerdy Jack?"
I panic a bit, "asking for answers for an assignment." Jack side eyes me and giggles.

"Yo bro! Are those hickeys?" Carson pointed to myneck. My football friends gasped "Who gave those to you?" "Whats her name?" "Does she go to this school?" "Is she single?" "Can we see a picture of her?"
These questions echoed around his head, "I'll talk about it later. Let's just win this game." I mumble to my friends as they went to the locker rooms.
Jack burst out into laughs, "your a good actor." He smiled. I kiss him, "I know I am." I kiss him again with my hands on his face, "okay okay, I have to change. I'll see ya in a bit." I ran off.
I ran into the locker room and got my shit on. We ran onto the field and I see Jack in the stands, taking pictures. I wave to him.

The game ends with 43-21, we won. As if it was a hard match. I find him in the stands, "Aye! We won!" I smiled alot, I love winning these games. "I'm proud of you!" He smiled back as he jumped up and down in excitement. Those words make butterflies fly in my stomach. "I'll see you in the car?" I slowly start walking backwards, he nods his head and leaves the stands.
I change into my normal clothes and ring my fingers trough my hair. I definitely needed to take a shower. I walked to the car and he was already sitting in the passenger seat. "Good job winning, is that your new personal record?" He says in excitement. "My personal record? Have you been going to my games? How could you know?" His face turns red quickly, "you little stalker." I say as I pull him in for a kiss. I start pulling out of the schools parking lot and drive to my house. We pull in and go inside. Jack went to sit on the couch, "well I have to take a shower, feel free to do whatever." I say as I start walking to my bathroom, "wait!" I hear behind me, Jack was standing behind me. "Can I join you?" My face turns pink, "uh- yeah! Sure!" I stutter up my words as we both walk into the bathroom. We both head into the shower. My shower had the shower head above us, but the shower head was pretty big. He puts soap in his hair as I look at his body. He notices. "What's wrong?" He asks, "nothing." I say as I look at his eyes. He smirks and stands on his tippy toes and began to kiss me. I kiss him back and slowly start kissing down his body. Leaving hickeys in different spots. "fuuuck~" he groans.
I stand back up and push him to the shower wall, I go on my knees and start blowing him. He moans loudly as water drips down us. He grips on my shoulders as I go faster, gagging a few times. "shit~ Luke~ I'm~" before he could finish his sentence, he finished. I swallow it as I stand back up, kissing him again. "Want to?" I ask him in his ear, "Yes, please." He responds quickly. I turn him around and put my dick in him, making him let out a loud moan as he put his hand on the wall. "Let me know if you want to stop." I tell him. I continue thrusting into him slowly , "f-faster." He moans, "are you sure?"
"Yes, fuck. Please."
"Beg."
"Fuck!~ Go faster until I can't feel my legs. Go faster until I can't stand. Until I can't walk!~" I speed up, with him moaning and banging into the wall with his shaky hands. I grab his hips. His legs begin to get shaky as I speed up more, with him also moving back and forth. I soon came inside of him, as we both moan together. "fuck!~" he leans against the wall, I hug him from behind. He turns around and kisses me.

We both finish showering and I help him out of the bathroom, I was sore but Jack was even more sore. I helped him out instead. I dried him off and got him some clothes. We both lay down on my bed. Me being big spoon. "Are you okay?" I ask him worried. "Yes, I'm fine." He says as his legs were still a little shaky. We turn on a show and I start rubbing jacks thigh. I fall asleep.

JACK POV———
As I was watching the show I noticed the rubbing stopped, I turned my head a bit and saw he was sleeping. I giggle.
"I love you."

——————
NOTE:
LMFAO STOP IM CRYING!!! THE THINGS YALL MAKE ME DOOOOOOOOOO.
A BIT OF A LONGER CHAPTER!!!
Hope y'all enjoyed. I almost fell asleep twice while writing this. :)
-
wordcount: 1349