• birthday present for me. •

LUKE POV———
I wake up and get ready for school, school was extremely boring. The only thing I could think of was topping Jack, which might kind of be weird. But his body, was perfect. He was perfect. I wanted him, and not just for sex. I love him. Time flies and it ends up being last hour before I could know it. "Hello? Hello? Luke??? Snap back to reality!!" Jack snaps his fingers in-front of my face. I jump back a bit, then smile when I see Jack. "Oh hi there!" I excitedly say.
"Hi!" He says back, "Did you tell your dad that we didn't use a c-"
"Shut up!!" He cuts me off, "That was so embarrassing, I can't believe that happened." He turns a bit pink. I resist the urge to kiss him, he's so cute when he's embarrassed. I put my hand on his thigh, it's the most I could do. He put his hand ontop of mine and continued on with class. The bell rings and we both leave and I follow him to his locker, "guess what's tomorrow ." I say, "What? What's tomorrow?"
"My birthday."
"YOUR BIRTHDAY?!" He drops his stuff to the floor.
"Uh yeah.." I bend down and start picking up his stuff while he's still standing up. He runs, when I pick up his stuff and grab his bag. I head to my car and he was already in it, rushing me to start the car. I hop in and start it. "My house! You can drop me off!" He said quickly. I drive to his house and drop him off. He quickly ran to the door.

-
NOTE:
I'm sorry but I'm way to lazy to write what happens after he drops him off and during school so nothing really happens 🤪 so yeah let's just go
-

I hear a knock on my door, I open it.
"Surprise!!"  Jack appears at my door with presents besides him. "Oh my god Jack, you seriously didn't have to get me anything."
"Well too bad." He starts grabbing presents and bringing them in. I help him aswell. All of the presents are in the living room, "open them!!!" He smiles as he yells. I choose one, it's a medium sized box and it felt light. I opened it and it was two shirts. One medium and one Large. It says "I <3 my boyfriend". I take off my shirt and put it on. "Personally, you look better with no shirt on." He smirks. I open the next one and it's a record player with a song, "sweater weather". "Wow! Our sex song!" I laugh, he laughs aswell. There was another box, I grabbed it. He pulled it back, "Save this for last!" He grinned. I shrugged and grabbed the last one. It was extremely big. I opened it and it was a big black heavy suitcase-like box. I flip it to its side and pop the clips open. Oh. My. God. It was a white electrical guitar. "You can change the color too. It comes with wraps and stuff." He bounces up and down in excitement. "Thank you so much! I love it!" I hug him a bit, then go back to my spot. "So what's the last one?" I ask. He slowly pushes the box towards me. I open it and it has a mini skirt and thigh-high socks. I look at him in confusion. He grabs the box back and heads to my room. I'm still sitting in confusion, did he get the wrong box? A few thoughts wondered my head until he walked out. In his "I <3 my boyfriend" shirt, a skirt, and thigh high socks. My face turns pink as he gets closer. He sits on my lap, "do you like?" He smiles. I put my hands on his head and pull him in for a kiss. He scooted closer to me and put his chest against mine. He pushed me down and hovered over me while still kissing me, he stood up and pulled me up. He pushed me onto the couch and sat on my lap again, railing my thigh as we kiss. He slowly falls to his knees on the floor and pulls my pants down, he starts to give me head. I roll my head back and groan.
I put my hand on the back of his head and push it back and forth. Making Jack choke. I cum into his mouth and he swallowed it. I pull him back up and he starts to take off his boxers, he sat on my lap and kiss my neck. Leaving quite obvious hickeys. As we kiss, I put my hands around his waist and pull him slowly back and forth. He loudly moans which turns me on even more. "FuUck!~ oh gOd!~" he moans as he rolls his head back. I take off my shirt, then take off his. "LuUke!~ FuUck!~ YoUr so!~ FuUcking goOd!~" he covered his mouth bit but the words slip out. "I fucking love you whore." I say as I put two fingers in his mouth. "YoUr~ hAnds~ mAke mE~ horNy~!" He moans. With this new information, I put my hand underneath his miniskirt and starts palming his dick. He grabs my shoulder as he bounces. I start cumming, which made him cum aswell. We both are breathing extremely heavy as we continue to kiss. After we kiss I get up and pick him up. I place him on my bed ontop of a towel. I leave the room and head to my bathroom. I grab a random rag and get it wet. Then grabbed a dry one. I head back to my room and sit on my bed. "You okay?" I ask him as I clean him up, "Mhmh." He nods and smiles.
After I clean myself up and change, I get some clothes for him to change into and I throw the towel from underneath him in my dirty hamper. He changed as I grab the electrical guitar he got me and brought it into my room. I brought it into my room and plug it into the wall, then that weird box. I like music from artic monkeys, I start playing "505" on my guitar. I have another guitar in the corner of my room, but it's ... broken. Maybe that's why he bought a new one for me. I hear Jack laugh a bit and I stop playing, "What?" I ask him. "Oh nothing, nothing. It's just funny how you were just rearranging my guts and now your shredding a guitar." He laughs a bit. I laugh and shake my head a bit before looking back at my guitar and starting again.
I think he went a bit too far on these gifts, he's my favorite birthday gift.
He's all that I need.

-
wordcount: 1149