• lying. •

——JACK POV
I put my phone back into my pocket, continuing to work on my assignment.
"What are you doing after school?" He asks me.
"I don't think I'm doing anything after school, why?" I ask.
"I was wondering. Maybe you can come over? So I can catch up on some school stuff?" Leo responds.
I feel butterflies in my stomach as I hear those words.
"Me.. come over? I mean- sure!" I stutter up my words.
"Great! I'll text you my address." he grabs out his phone, starting to type his address.
I smile as I receive the text.
"I'll be there!" I say as the bell rings. We part ways and I go to my locker.
Islya walks up to me, "Hey!! can I come over and hangout?" She smiles.
"I would say yes.. but I have a lot of homework.. and a whole essay to write. Sorry." I grab my stuff out of my locker and quickly walk away, without looking back.
I walk into my house and quickly run to my room, dropping my stuff and putting on chapstick.
"You going to Luke's?" My sister asked me.
"No, I'm going to islyas." I say as I brush my hair.
"Okay, see ya later." I hear her say as I bolt out of the house with certain school stuff.
I start walking to my house and got a text from him,
'Cant wait to see you.'
My face turns pink as I start walking faster.
I arrive at his house and he opened the door for me.
"Hey, Welcome! My parents are at dinner so I'm here alone." He smiled as I walked inside.
"Pretty house!" I look around, observing everything.
"Thanks, let's go to my room." He says as he walks towards his room.  I follow him into his room. His room looked similar to mine, just a lot more neat. We sit down on his carpet,
"So what do you need help with?" I ask.
"Nothing really, I just wanna know what's been going on in school. Like.. what have we been learning?"
I explain everything but he wasn't paying attention. I put my fingers through my hair and accidentally mess it up a bit. He gets closer to me and puts my hair back to where it was. Putting his fingers through my hair. My face turns pink and he notices.
"Sorry, you just looked so pretty with how your hair was styled." He smirked.
He continues 'fixing' my hair and he notices i'm blushing.
"Why are you turning pink?" he laughs a bit as his fingers swoop through my hair.
"N-nothing. Continue on." I stutter.
He puts his hand on my chin and lifts my head up.
He connects our lips together.
I pull away, "Leo we can't, I have a.. uh.."
"A what? Use your words." He smirked.
Suddenly, all I could think about was Leo.
I placed my hands on his cheeks and pull him back. He pulls me onto his lap and puts his hands inside of my shirt, rubbing around my waist. He takes off his shirt and takes off mine.
"God, you're so fucking hot." He says as he puts our lips back together. He puts a hand on my back and one on the back of my neck.
My phone starts ringing.
We break the kiss and I grab my phone, putting it up to my ear.
"Where the hell are you?!" Islya yelled.
"At my house, doing homework?" I say in a confused tone.
"Stop lying! I went to your house to hangout and your sister said that you told her that you were going to my house."

Shit.

"Okay, fine. I went to Luke's house." I lie.
"Why do you keep lying? I texted Luke. He has no clue where you're at."

Leo starts kissing my neck,
"I'm- at mY- friEnds- hOuse.."

"Jack, what is going on with you?"

Silence.
I hang up the phone and groan.
"What's wrong?" He asks.
"Nothing, my friend is just stressing me out." I roll my head back.
"There's something I can do to make you less stressed." He smirks as he puts his fingers inside my pants waist band.

——
words: 704😘