• rainy day. •

——JACK POV
I wake up and get ready for school. The sun wasn't shining in my room like normal, when I check my window, I notice the loud raindrops falling down my window.
Of course my school didn't get cancelled.
I grab my umbrella and leave my room. Sliding my shoes on as I walk out the door. Everyone else was being driven to school, but I didn't mind walking. My shoes get wet from all the puddles, which splashed onto my pants. I walk into school and my ears started ringing from everyone yelling about how school should've been cancelled. I see Leo and run up to him,
"Hi Leo!" I smile. When he sees me he turns back around and starts walking the other way. I stop smiling and have a confused look on my face. I turn around and start walking to my locker. I shake off my umbrella before putting it in my locker, grabbing my stuff and heading to my class. Leo was already sitting down and I sit besides him and he picks his stuff up and moves. I look at him and turn back around.
I'm sure he's mad at me but I'm not sure why.

The class ends and I walk up to him,
"Leo, what's wrong? You've been acting weird." I say while tilting my head.
He sighs as he looks back up at me,
"I'm just.. a bit annoyed."
"With what?" I ask in a soft tone. He grabbed his stuff and walked out of the classroom. Without looking back.
The whole day was like this, him just ignoring me. At the end of the day I quickly grabbed my stuff and headed to his locker.
"Hii!" I say excitedly, hoping he would actually talk.
He looked at me then looked back into his locker.
"I was wondering if I could hang out at your house for a bit?" I say with a smile.
"Sure." He says as he still looks into his locker.
He gets his stuff and looks at me then closes his locker. Starting to walk away. I walk besides him and look at him, he still looks annoyed. We walk outside and he pulls out his umbrella, putting it between us. I look in my bag and realize I left my umbrella in my locker, I'll just get it tomorrow.
We arrive at his house and walk inside. I take my shoes off and so does he. He shakes off the umbrella before putting it on a hanger. We sit on the couch and he sits on the other side, going on his phone.
"How are you? You seem stressed." I say trying to start a conversation.
He looked up from his phone and locked eye contact with me.
"Yeah, I am stressed." He says looking back at his phone.
"Can I... do something to help you with that?" I say as I get closer to him.
"Not really." He shrugs as he still looks at his phone.
"Nothing..?" I say as I rub my finger against his leg. He looks at me and puts his phone down besides him. He puts his legs flat down and pats his lap, as if he was calling me over. I got closer and sat on his lap. He put his hand on my back and one in my hair. He connected our lips as I put my hands on his shoulders. I break the kiss and take my shirt off, attempting to take his off but he stops me.
"Jack?" He says as he holds my hands together with his.
"Yeah?" I say as I look at our hands, then at him.
"Are you using me for sex?" He said as he let go of my hands and put his hand through his hair.
"Uh...What..?" I say as I awkwardly laugh.
"I know I was the one that kinda made us have sex on the first day we met but like, you've been wanting to do it everyday since then." He groans. My breath gets heavy as I bite the skin off of my lips. I get off his lap and grab my shirt, putting it back on.
"What are you doing, Jack?" he says as he sits up and stares at me.
"I should probably go." I say as I look for my bag.
"Are you fucking serious?" He said in a very serious tone. I try to say something but nothing comes out of my mouth.
"You've got to be fucking kidding me." He says as he stands up. I grab my bag and start heading towards the door. He tightly grabs my arm and pulls me back, "So you're just gonna fucking run off after I found out your fucking secret?"
I try to get his hand off my arm but he just gripped tighter.
"Let me go." I say as I stare at the floor.
"No. You're a fucking whore that can't stand up to their own problems." He says as he pulls me away from the door.
"Leo.."
"What? Spit it out."
"I'm sorry leo, I promise I'm not using you for anything. I lo... I love.." I say as tears form in my eyes.
"You can't even fucking say it. You're pathetic." He laughs.
"Please.. just let me-"
He grabs my face and lifts it up to look at him,
"I can't believe I thought I loved you. You're such a fucking bitch."
Tears start falling down my face and my face starts to turn red. He stares at me crying before letting me go. I walk towards the door as I cry.
"Where are you going?" He says under his breath. I don't respond and start putting my shoes on.
"It's raining, at least take my umbrella." He says as he walks towards me, handing me the umbrella. I stand up and look at him.
I walk out the door without the umbrella.
I look back at him and he's standing in the door frame. I walk away from his house.

I quickly get soaked in rain, my hair sticking to my face. I grab my phone and call Islya, she doesn't answer. I attempt again and she doesn't answer. I put my phone back in my pocket. My eyes start to sting from crying.

I wanted to love Leo,

But I couldn't.

I already loved someone else.

After a few minutes of walking I approached the door.
It wasn't my house.

I knock at the door, soaked in rain water and tears. I look around and looked towards the road, not expecting the door to open.
The door opens and he stares at me.

"Jack? What are you doing here?"
I turn around and look at him.
"I'm sorry, I didn't know who else to go to."

"Why me though?"

"Because, I love you Luke."

-
words: 1148