• hotel rooms. •

——JACK POV
I wait outside for a bit until islya pulls up. A girl was sitting in the front seat and I see Luke in the back seat. I hop in the back seat, putting the bag by my feet.
The girl turns around, she has dark brown wavy hair.
"Hi! You must be.. Jack right? Islya tells me ALL about you! I'm Allison, islyas girlfriend!" She smiled. She seems energetic, and I really seem to like her. She seems to match well with islya. "Allison! Shush up! I was suppose to tell him!" Islya smiled. She seems really happy. I look towards Luke and he was also smiling.
"So how long is the drive?" I ask.
"About four hours." Islya says while looking at the road. I groan a bit, I hate long car rides. I rest my head on Luke's lap and go on my phone. He plays with my hair and goes on his phone aswell. He grabs a blanket from his bag and places it ontop of me, my eyes get heavy. I end up falling asleep.
I feel a shake on my arm and open my eyes, Luke was shaking my arm. "We're here." He said as I sat up. He grabbed our bags and we all got out of the car. The hotel was huge, when we walked inside a huge chandelier caught my eye. We went to the desk, got our keycards and went to the rooms. The rooms were separate, but had a door connecting them. The rooms were huge and had a huge balcony connecting them. We chose room 223, islya getting 224. There's only one bed in each room, which I wasn't complaining about. I open the door that connected our rooms.
"What are we gonna do first?"
"Uhhh, we can do bowling then dinner."
I nodded my head and went back to our room, telling Luke we are going bowling. I change my outfit quickly.
"Do you really have to change just to go bowling?" Luke asked me,
"Um yes? Why wouldn't I?" I ask confused.
He laughs, "You're so weird."
We grab our shoes and head out. The bowling alley is inside the building.
We enter the bowling alley and go to the desk, getting whichever lane is available. We choose our names, they are customized.
I chose 'jackisgoodatbowling',
Luke chose "noimbetter",
Islya chose "slaytheday",
And Allison chose "t-rex".
I got to go first since I was the first one to choose a name. I knock down 7 pins, the second try hitting 2 more.
Luke went and got a strike.
Islya went and got 2, second try getting 3 more.
Allison went and got 8, second try hitting none.

We play for about an hour.
1st- Luke
2nd- Allison
3rd- me
4th- islya

Since luke won, he got this tiny plastic medal. We go back to our rooms and get ready for dinner. I change my outfit again.
"Jack, seriously?" Luke looked at me, groaning since I was taking so long.
"Get over it. I'm done now." I say as I comb through my hair with my fingers.
We head down to the dinner area, sitting down since the wait was like 6 minutes.
"Islya? Your table is ready." We hear a voice yell. We all get up and follow the waitress. Luckily we got a booth. I sit besides Luke and islya sat next to Allison.
"Hello, what would you like to drink?" The waitress asked while holding up their notepad and pen. We all ask for water and the waitress walks away.
"What do you guys think you're getting?" Allison asks us.
"Most likely a steak and fries." Luke responds while looking at the menu.
"Chicken and fries." I say, I don't care if it's a basic answer.
Islya pointed to something on the menu and showed her.
The waitress comes back with our drinks and asks if we're ready to order. We order our food and the waitress leaves again. I drink my water as I wait. I get a notification and it was a text from Luke.
'You look so amazing rn, I really want to kiss you.' The text reads. I look at him and smile. My face turns a bit more pink as he smiles back.
"What are you two love birds smiling about?" Islya asks us.
"nothing!" Me and Luke both yell.
The waitress comes with our food after about 20 minutes.
"Double date?" The waitress asks as they put down the food.
We all nod and laugh a bit.
"I always thought a date sits together in one seat, I guess not." They said as they out the final plate down.
"Uh, what?" I laugh a bit in awkwardness.
"Aren't you guys dating?" He points at Luke and islya, then me and Allison. We stare at them confused and a bit shocked.
"He's my boyfriend." Luke interrupted.
The waitress looked at us weirdly, "Hm. You're one of them." then left.
We all sit there, shocked. Then started eating. Luke pulled out his phone and started typing. I got a text and pulled my phone out of my pocket and read it.
'Don't eat too much, save some room for dessert.'
I look at him confused, then realize what it meant.
We all talk for awhile and finish our food. We all leave after cleaning up the table.
As it starts to get dark, we go back to the hotel rooms.
"See you in the morning, lovebirds." Allison says before walking in their room. Me and Luke go into the room and we change into pajamas. "Guess what?" I say as I dig into my bag.
"What?" He asks me as he sits down on the bed.
I pull out two pairs of pajama pants and throw one at him, they are matching.
"Wow. How cute of you." He laughs as he looks at them.
I giggle as I put them on, "You gonna put them on?" I ask him. He rolls his eyes and puts them on. I put on a white t-shirt and turn around, he doesn't have a shirt on.
"No shirt?" I ask as I sit besides him.
He shakes his head, "it's a bit chilly, don't you think?" I laugh a bit.
He grabs the remote and we lay down.
"What you wanna watch?" He asks me.
"Well.. what genre do you like?"
"Horror."
"Hell no. Absolutely not."
"Why not? You can jump into my arms when you get scared."
"Uggh. Fine." I groan as he puts on a horror movie. As the movie plays, a jump-scare appears. A zombie jumps on top of the main character. I scream and bury my head into his his neck/shoulder area while pulling up a blanket to cover my eyes.
"Stop being a scaredy cat, Jack." He rolls his eyes.
"I can't just stop! You can't even make me." I groan back, still burying my head.
"Oh... come on then. Lift up your head."
I shook my head.
"Hm.. Would a kiss work?" He asked me. I immediately sit up and nod my head. I go towards him and kiss him. Breaking the kiss and smiling. He looks at my eyes, then my lips. Back and forth. Then he put his fingers through my hair and quickly pulled me back. I sit on his lap and rub his arms with my fingertips. His skin was soft, softer then these pajama pants. I slowly rail his thigh as we kiss. The kiss getting more intense as the seconds pass. I move my hands around his waist and torso. He sits up against the backboard and pulls me in closer, tilting his head left and right as we kiss. He keeps one hand in my hair and puts one on my jawline.
A loud noise comes from the tv and I jump back in fear, breaking the kiss. I look at the tv and put a hand on my chest.
"Jack, you are such a scaredy cat. Damn." He laughed at me. I turn around and put a finger on his lips, shutting him up. I soon replace my finger with my lips. He puts his hand on my lower waist, moving his thumbs around as we kiss. He breaks the kiss and takes off my shirt. Then pushed our lips back together. I started pulling down my pants but then we heard the door connecting our rooms try to open,
"Uh, what's up?" I ask out loud.
"Yeah sorry for waking you up, do you have a coffee machine in there? For the morning." Islya asked from the other room. Luke let out a laugh but I cover his mouth with my hand.
"Let me check." I say as I pretend to get up "Mhmh." I say. I have no clue if we have one.
"Thank goodness.. anyways. Is Luke asleep?"
I look at him while she asks that. He tried to scream no but my hand was still on his mouth.
"Uh.. Mhmh." I say back, holding back my laughter.
"Okay. Just to let you know, I don't like him. He gives off - a weird vibe." She says before walking away from the door. I uncovered his mouth and we both laugh, I put my head on his chest as we laugh. After catching our breath again, we kiss again. I untie my pajama pants and slide them off, Luke doing the same shortly after. I start kissing his neck, slowly going down. He starts taking deep breaths as I pull his boxers down. I put it all in my mouth quickly, Luke loudly moans on accident. I sit up, "shut up!" I whisper before going back down. He grips onto the bedsheets as I pick up the speed. His breath starts to get heavier, "F-fuck- J-ack.."
I lift up before he finishes, "J-ack d-Ont j-ust... leAve mE.. hAnging.." he moans as he covers it with his hand.
He starts kissing my neck as I hover over him.

Soon enough, the bed starts banging against the wall. I cover my mouth, trying not to make a sound.
"They're asleep, Jack."
"What- If- I- wake them- up?" I say, stuttering my words up.
"You won't." He assured me.
Even with him telling me that, I still didn't want to risk it. I kept my mouth covered as we did it. The bed was extremely loud, but luke didn't seem to care.
It's almost as if the only thing in the world he cared about right now was me.
He was mesmerized by me.
He thought I couldn't tell.
I tighten my grip on the top of the bed frame as he starts thrusting into me more.
"Mmfgh~.. f-Uck...!~" I moan loudly. The bed starts squeaking even more as bed bangs into the wall. He puts a hand through my hair and pulls it a bit.
"FuUck! Luke! Mmfgh..~"
"You sound so hot when you do that.~ Fuck..~"
"CAuse- you're fUcking- hOrny- all the timE." I laugh,
"So are you, whore.~" he laughs back as he puts his hand on my back.
"You can't arch your back anymore, can you?~" he asks while sort of giggling.
"NoT- fUnNy!~" I moan, fuck.
He grabs my waist and starts softly pulling it back and forth,
The slowness is killing me.
I start pushing myself against him.
Then he picked up the speed.
I cover my mouth with my hand, trying not to make a sound. The bed was being extremely loud, so even if I didn't make a sound, we would still be extremely loud.
I uncovered my mouth and moaned, I couldn't stop myself. I moaned his name, which it seemed that he like it.
After he finished, he plopped down besides me and I flipped over.
"Are you okay?" He asks, he sounds extremely exhausted. I nod as I breath heavy. He grabs our boxers and gave me mine as he puts his on. Then we put on our pants. He lays down and I lay down besides him.
"I love you, Jack."
"I love you too, luke."
As we cuddled, he played with my hair. Twirling my hair around his fingers. I look at him and kiss him.
"This is the most squeaky bed I've ever been in." He laughed, which made me laugh.
He falls asleep before me. I turned off the tv and the lights and fall asleep soon after.

——
words: 2085😭