• ice skate. •

——JACK POV
When school ends I wait for Leo outside. He comes outside and walks towards me, waving.
"Hello!" He smiles as he stops besides me.
I don't talk back, I can't keep thinking about what happened.
"You alright, love?" He rubs my shoulder.
I snap back to reality, "Oh yeah, I'm fine."
"Alright.. well.. you wanna come over?" He says as he puts his hand through his hair.
"Sure!"
Anything that can distract me from what happened.
He smiles as we start walking towards his house. His parents aren't there again, which makes me confused.
"They're serious business people, if you're wondering. They travel alot." He says. He must've seen I was confused. I nod my head as we enter his house. Going back to his room.
"Soo.. what do you want to do?" He asked as he sat down on his bed.
"Makeout?" I smirk as I sit down besides him.
"Oh?~ Makeout?~" he says as he puts a hand on my cheek, rubbing my cheek with his thumb. I push our lips together and tightly close my eyes. He puts his hands under my thighs and picked me up, placing me on his lap.
He puts his hands inside of my shirt,
His cold hands touch my warm back which makes me flinch a bit.
I break the kiss, catching my breath. He moves his head down and starts kissing my neck as he rubs the curve on my waist.
"WhY- arE yOur- hAnds- sO c-CoLd?-" I groan in his ear. He lifts his head and laughs a bit.
"I spend all my time on ice. I guess my body has just become more cold."
"You spend your time on.. ice? What does that mean?" I look at him confused.
"I play hockey. Surprisingly, my aunt lives out here so I know a lot of places to ice skate."
"OoO~ hockey boy?~"
"Mhmh.. That turn you on?~" he smirks.
My face turns pink as he says that.
"S-shut up! O-ofcourse not... besides that.. how did you even learn how to skate?"
He looks at me in shock, "Do.. you not know how to ice skate?"
"Um.... No..?" I awkwardly say.
"Absolutely not, we are going skating right now." He laughs a bit.
"NoOo! I wanna fuck..~" I frown as I put my hands near his crotch.
"That's the second most thing I want to do right now, but for now... we have to go skating." He said as he attempted to pick me up.
I let out a groan as I set my head on his shoulder.
"GeT uP!" He laughs as he puts his hands back under my thighs.
I plop down besides him as he pushes me.
He gets up and grabs two pairs of skates. One significantly smaller then the other. Obviously, the smaller one being for me.

-
time skip: arriving at the skating place
-

We get dropped from a Uber and enter the building.
Leo walks up to the desk and automatically gets let inside. The woman smirking at the both of us. He zips up my jacket and then zips his up. He gets into the ice nicely. He holds out his hand to help me onto the ice, which I grab. I slowly step onto the ice as I nearly slip but he grabs onto my waist, stopping me from falling.
"How have you already nearly fell?" He laughs.
"Because I don't know how to skate!" I laugh again.
I look around and see an empty rink.
"Did this place just open? Why is it.. uh.. empty?" I awkwardly laugh.
He shakes his head, "Nope. I know the woman that owns this place, she lets me come here anytime I want."
I shove him with my shoulder, "You're so weird." I laugh. He lets go of me and I quickly skates around the rink. I grab onto the side of the rink as I wiggle my feet, trying to skate.
"How are you this bad at skating? I've seen a four year old skate better then you!" He looks at me struggling. I roll my eyes and let go of the side, almost falling but catching myself.
"Just.. walk, but push your feet." He laughs.
I follow his instructions and slowly skate. He skates infront of me, holding his hands out incase I have to grab them. I start speeding up and get a hang of it.
"See? There you go." He smiles.
I smile as I look at his eyes, locking eye contact.
"I really wanna kiss you but you'd probably slip." He says as he grins.
"No I wouldn't!" I roll my eyes.
"Then come on." He laughs as he slowly starts skating backwards. I try to skate after him and like he said, I slipped and fell ontop of him, causing us to fall onto the ice.
Leo starts laughing hysterically.
I sit up a bit and so does he. He places his thumb on my chin and lifts up my head, connecting our lips. He puts my hair behind my ears and put his hands on my cheeks. I put my hands on his shoulders and get closer to him. He breaks the kiss and laughs, "This ice is freezing my ass off."
I let out a loud laugh and rest my head on his shoulder.

"Want to go back to my house?~" he smirks as he plays with my hair.
"Mhmh~" I lift my head, smiling at him. He sits up and grabs my hand, helping me get up. We skate back to the entrance and take our skates off, putting on our shoes. We go back to the lobby and we wait for an Uber. The girl in the lobby was different from the woman that was here before. She sat on top of the main desk and sucked on a sucker. Leo looked up from his phone and looked at her. She pointed to me but quickly put her hand down after seeing I saw her. I looked at him and he was still looking at her. He laughed under his breath and shook his head while looking at his phone. We saw the lights come through the window and go outside, entering the car.

Once we get to his house the car drives off after we get out. We enter his house and he begins to kiss me. He puts his hands underneath my shirt and takes it off.
"You can't even wait to get to your room?" I laugh.
"Shut up." He laughs as he puts our lips back together. He picks me up, wrapping my legs around his waist and his hands on my ass. He walks to his room and plops my down on his bed. He takes off his shirt and climbs over me, putting his hand in-between my thighs as we kiss. He sits up and slides his belt out of his jeans, then untied my sweatpants and slid them down. I sit at the edge of the bed and he puts his hands on my jawline and lifted my head up, pushing our lips together. He slides his hands down my chest, to my boxers, pulling them off.
He got on his knees and looked up at me, tilting his head for approval. I nod as he quickly put it all in his mouth. I cover my mouth with my hand and it muffled my loud moan.
"Don't cover your mouth, I want to hear your sluttish noises~" he smirks.

He wipes the corner of his mouth and laughs. I fall backwards onto his bed.
"I'd fuck you but y'know.. you have to walk tomorrow." He laughs as sits down besides me on the bed. I pull my pants up and sit back up.
"Yeah, thanks." I giggle as I rest my head on his shoulder.

"I love you, Jack."
I hear the words come out of his mouth.
I open my mouth but no words come out.

"I need to go." I say as I get up grabbing my bag.
"Is everything okay?" He says as he looks up at me.
I don't respond, I run out of his room leaving his house.
The cold wind breezes against my body, causing me to shiver strongly.
'I love you, Jack.' Goes around my mind.
Why couldn't I just.. say it back?

——
words: 1400