• breakfast. •

——LUKE POV
I wake up and Jack is still cuddled up on me. I got up and brush my teeth. I open the door connecting our rooms and they are already awake.
"Good morning." I say as I stand in the middle of the doorframe. They look at me a bit and laugh, which confused me.
"What?" I ask.
"Nothing, nothing. So.. is Jack awake?" islya asks while trying not to laugh.
"No, but I can wake him up if you need him." I respond while looking at him.
"Okay, they have free breakfast so we can go get some. Meet us down there?" Islya says as they leave the room. I wake up Jack, telling him about the breakfast stuff. He gets up and we put on our shoes, I toss on a shirt and we leave our room. We head down to the breakfast spot and they've already sat down in a booth near the corner. We sit down at the table with them. But we get up soon after to get the food. We sit back down and start eating.
"So... how did you guys sleep?" Allison asks us.
"Good I guess." Jack answers as he eats his food.
"Anything.. exciting happen?" Islya asks.
"I got him to watch a horror movie, which I had to beg for. Cause someone's a scaredy cat." I say as I shove Jack with my shoulder, him shoving me back.
"Niceee," islya responds. "Y'know, if you're gonna have sex, you can atleast not be extremely loud."
Jack chokes on his food for a quick second.

We all sit there awkwardly.
"I wouldn't be surprised if you guys got a noise complaint. You guys were hella loud." Allison laughs.
"Mmfgh!~ Luke!~ fUck mE!~" islya slams her hands against the table, mimicking us.
Jack puts his head in his shirt in embarrassment.
"That was the most loudest bed I've ever heard." Islya laughs.
"Luke, I told you we were being too loud!" He pulled his head out of his shirt.
"I could've made you louder." I laugh a bit.
His face turns pink.
"I hate y'all sometimes." Islya said as she drank her water.
"Do you hate this?" I put my hand on jacks jawline.
"Yes."
"And this?" I kiss Jack and he lays down on the booth, I hover over him as we kiss.
"OKAY I GET IT. STOP WITH THE PDA."
We laugh as we sit back up.
"So how the first time doing it?" Allison asks.

We look at eachother.

We burst out into laughter.

"Wait a minute.. HAVE YALL DONE IT BEFORE?!"

-
note:
Sorry for such a short chapter 😭 the next chapter will be longer and include more drama. 🤫 watch for it!!!

-
words: 455