• moan my name. •

——JACK POV
We run off the stage and go onto the floor. "Luke! What the heck was that?" I smile.
"I love you Jack, I want people to know. Especially Mike."
"But what if-"
"I love you." He interrupts
"But what about-"
"I love you." He interrupts again.
"What will happen if-"
"I love you!" He interrupts once again.
"Don't say I-"
"I love you Jack. I love you, I love you, I love you! Nothing will ever make me not love you, jack."
He smiled.
My heart starts beating fast.
"I love you too Luke."
Islya walked over to us, "I'm heading out, it was nice seeing you two." She said as she waved, walking away. After talking a bit, we start heading towards the car. We get in and start driving a bit.
"I love you Jack."
"You've told me this alreeeeaddy." I roll my eyes.
"Don't be sassy with me."
"Or what?"
"I'm gonna slut you out when we get back to my house." He smirks as he drives. I get butterflies in my stomach and turn a bit pink.
When we pull up to his house we quickly get inside and take our shoes off. He pushes me onto the couch and hovers on top of me while he kisses me. We switch positions so now I'm sitting on his lap. He unbuttons my jacket and tosses it on the cushion besides us. He puts his hands inside of my shirt, on my waist. He takes my pants off and lays me down ontop of him, my head resting on a pillow.
"Do you trust me?" He asked me as he slid down my boxers.  I nodded my head yes and he put his two fingers together and put them in me. I grunt and cover my mouth. He starts pulling them out, then back in. "mmfgh!~ LuKe!~" I let out a moan.
"What's my name?~"
"L-lUkE!~"
"Good boy." He says as he starts palming my dick. My legs start to shake as he picks up the speed.
"L-LuKe!~ yOu're!~ sO~ gOod!~ ArGh!~"
"Don't be all slutty now jack, I told you I would slut you out.. why would I lie?" He moans in my ear. Fuck. It's so good. But I want more.
I slowly start getting up and he took out his fingers. I sat against the couch arm and he slowly kissed his way down to my dick. I let out a grunt as he starts swallowing it. I put a hand on his head and put my fingers through his hair. He put his fingers back into me as he sucked. I let out a loud moan and I cover my mouth. He picked up his mouth, starting to use his hands.
"L-luKe.. f-FuCk!~ s-StOp~ wE- cAnT!~"  I grip onto his hand.
"We can do anything."
"But what- if sOmeOne sEes Us?" I mutter under my breath.
"Fuck them. I want to fuck you. Not want, I'm desperate." He pulls my head up a bit, closer to his.
"Do you.. want to?~" he asks me.
"Yes. Absolutely yes. Fuck yes." I respond.
"Someone's horny, aren't they?" He's smirks as he takes off his belt in a quick swoop. He begins to kiss me as he slides it in. He hovers over me as he kisses me, my hands on his shoulders and his hands on my waist. He still had the top half of his suit on, which I found a bit funny. I push him over a bit and he's now laying down, him still thrusting into me. I pull on his tie to bring me closer to him, I connect our lips once again. I move my hips back and forth.
"Fuck... Jack.." he moaned out loud. I start moving my hips faster as we kiss. He starts breathing heavily as I wrap my legs around him. He grab my ass and sits up, sitting against the back of the couch. He keeps his hands on my ass and slowly moved me up and down. He moves his hands to my waist and I start bouncing up and down.
"Jack.. shit.. mmfgh~.." he whimpered.
Hearing him whimper, fuck. I want more of him, something more.
"God.. you sound so.. fucking hot. Please fuck me more, harder, faster.~"
"You whore. Keep begging and maybe you'll get what you most desperately want.~" he said as he put a hand in my hair.
"Please luke!~ Please! Your so fucking hot, I can't be around you without wanting to fuck you!~" I moan while resting my head on his shoulder. He starts thrusting into me faster and harder.
"MmfGh!~ LuKe!~" I grip onto the back of the couch with both of my hands, grabbing tighter every time he thrusts. His hands grabbing onto my ass and lower waist. His hands were warm, comforting.
"Don't cum on my shirt." He says as he starts stroking my dick as he thrusts.
I can't hold it back, I cum into his hand and cover  my mouth with my hands to muffle the loud moan. He quickly cums which makes me moan even more. He whimpered in my ear as we both breath heavily.
"Fuck. I love you Jack."
"I... love.. you.. too." I say back as I try to catch my breath. I rest my head on his shoulder again with my hands still gripping onto the couch. My legs shake a lot and he rubs them, trying to relax me down.
He picks me up and sets me besides him, getting up to grab a towel. He cleans up us both before grabbing me a pair of new clothes. He washes his hands as I put my boxers back on, which were extremely tight, and put the clothes he gave me on. He changes aswell before grabbing us a blanket, he lays down on the couch and I climb besides him. He big spoons me and puts the blanket ontop of us. He plays with my hair,
"I really do love you Jack."
"You tell me this every second, I love you too."
"I'm serious Jack, I love you. Not just for sex."
"You've told me this already lukeee."
"I'm just saying, I love you more then love. It's more then love itself, I can't live without you."
"I love you luke."
"I love you too."

——
words: 1067