• stress. •

——LUKE POV
As we arrive to my house, I see Jack quickly get out and run inside. I'm confused about why he's going so fast, but I get out and enter as well. I go inside and see his shoes off already. I slide off my shoes and sit down besides him in the couch. He was on his phone. Scrolling on Twitter.
"Are you okay?" I ask him, his face got extremely red. He set down his phone besides him and stared forwards for a bit.
I saw tears drop down his face.
Suddenly, he started hysterically crying.
He covered his face with his hands and cried.
I pulled him onto my lap and he cried on my shoulder.
"I fucking.. hate.. my sister." He said, sobbing on my shoulder.
"It's okay. I'm right here." I rubbed his back, which made him cry even more. I wasn't sure how to help, comforting him was the best I could do.
"I hate myself." He said, choking on his spit.
"Jack, don't say that."
He didn't answer, just sobbing. My shoulder was drenched in tears. That was least of my concerns.
I had a tissue box on my coffee table. I reached for it and handed some tissues to him. He blew his nose out and sat the tissues besides us. He lifted up his head and began to kiss me. Of course, I kissed back. His lips tasted salty. He started kiss me more intensely. He tugged on my shirt and I took it off. He quickly took off his shirt. Then he tried to pull down my pants,
I grab his hands and break the kiss.
"Jack."
"Mmh?"
I stare at him for a moment.
"Please Luke. Please fuck me." He moaned in my ear.
"Jack."
"I'm begging you. Please, fuck me."
He stares at me, then started crying again. I wrap my arms around him and hug him.
"I'm sorry luke."
"What are you sorry about?"
"I'm such a shitty boyfriend."
He hugs me more tightly.
"No you aren't."
"Yes, I am. luke, I've completely ruined your perfect reputation."
"Say that one more fucking time. You didn't ruin any reputation."
He wraps his leg around my waist and just.. stays there.
His heavy breathing slowly turned into normal breaths.
"Jack?"
No response. He must've fallen asleep.
I grab the tv controller and kicked the tissues off with my foot while laying down. I put a pillow under my head and a blanket above us. I'm not tired at all. I'll just watch tv until he wakes up.

I wake up and the sun blares in my eyes. I guess I was tired. Jack was still sleeping on top of me. I slowly move, laying him in the couch. I open the blinds and clean up the tissues. I tap jack to see if he was deep sleeping, he was. I grab the vacuum and listen to music in my AirPods. I vacuum my whole house and Jack is still sleeping on the couch. His arm and leg hanging off the couch. He's so cute.
I hope he feels better when he wakes up.
I put away the vacuum and turn off my AirPods. I go to sit on the couch but hear his phone buzzing. I flip the phone to see who it was and it was islya. I pick up the phone.

"Finally! God Jack, your sister was spamming me like crazy! Are you ok?! Where are you?!" Islya yells over the phone.
"Uh... he's asleep."
"LUKE?! Is Jack at your house?!"
"Erm... yep."
"Oh my god. His parents are worried so much! The door was locked and they couldn't get in. They thought he died or ran away! Send me your address right now."
"Why do you want my address?"
"So I can check up on Jack, obviously?"
"Right.. my address is ______. I live about 10 minutes away from Jack."
The phone hangs up.
I saw the notifications.

32 missed calls from 'mom'
12 unread texts from 'mom'
2 missed calls from 'dad'
4 unread texts from 'dad'
16 missed callls from 'sar sar'
48 unread texts from 'sar sar'

I feel bad for them, but also I feel bad for my boyfriend. Of course. Out of no where I hear a knock at my door. I quickly get up and open it, islya runs in. I close it behind her.
"Where is he?"
"Couch."
She walked towards the couch. She sat near his feet, " don't wake him up." I quietly say.
"I get your his boyfriend.. or sneaky link.. or whatever the fuck you are," she gets up and starts walking towards me. "But I'm his best friend. You'll never replace me. If my best friend can be in possible danger. I'll do what I want." She says in a stern voice.
Jack wakes up and looks at us with his squinted eyes. "Islya? What are you doing here?" He sits up more. "Great, you woke him up." I look at islya, annoyed.
"Your sister was spamming me a lot. Like, a lot a lot. She's really worried about you." Islya said as she crossed her arms, "plus, you snuck out with.. This guy!" She looked at me.
"Well I'm fine islya. Is that all?" Jack yawns as he says.
"Yeah... well no. I was gonna see if you wanted to go to this really fancy hotel with a big restaurant and stuff... and you can bring a plus one..." she sighed.
Jack bounced up, "What?! Of course! It's the weekend, of course I can go."
"But you haven't even talked to your parents yet?" Islya replies.
"It's fine islya. I guess I can talk to them." Jack sighed.
"Okay. I'll pick you both up in around like.. one and a half hours." Islya said while walking back out the door.
Jack jumped around a bit in excitement.
I mean.. Seeing how happy and excited Jack makes me want to go. I go in my room and start packing, I didn't pack much.

I drive Jack to his house and just wait for a bit.

——JACK POV
I get out of his car and hop onto the roof, climbing back into my room and unlocking the door. I head downstairs to go grab a bigger bag from the closet and my parents see me.
"Where the hell were you?" My dad asks sternly.
"Sleeping in my room. Why?"
"No you were not!" My mom yells, "We were knocking on your door so much!"
"I had headphones on.  Y'know, the soundproof ones I got last Christmas."
My parents look at eachother, suspicious of me.
"We just wanted to say we are sorry for last ni-"
"Let's not talk about it."
My parents stayed quiet for a bit,
"Did Luke spend the night?"
"No he didn't, he left before I fell asleep." I grab the bag and walk up the stairs.
"Where are you going?" My mom asks
"Islyas."
She nods and goes back into the living room, my dad still standing, staring at me suspiciously.
I go back into my room and pack. After I'm done packing, I go downstairs and put my shoes on.
Sarah sees me and walks towards me.
"Jack, I'm sorr-"
"That wasn't funny Sarah."
"I know it wasn't, and I'm sorry."
I then back around and and grab the door knob.
"Where are you going?"
"My friends."
"Can I come?"
"I already chose my plus one, sorry."
"Oh. Okay. Who?"
"Luke." I say as I walk out the door.
Without looking back at her, I waited outside for islya.

——
words: 1270