• a date? •

JACK POV ———
I wake up and I'm cuddling with luke, my hair was a bit wet from last night. I turn around and snuggle him a bit before getting up. I went through his clothes and found some stuff and grabbed it. I found some grey sweats and a grey sweater. I put it them on and looked around his room. I found a drawer with... stuff and I immediately closed it after opening it. I giggled before getting back up again, looking around a bit more of the house. I was in the kitchen grabbing the stuff to make cereal when Luke woke up and started walking out here. "Who's the sleepyhead now?" I ask him jokingly, "who's the bottom?" I turn pink and continue making my cereal. He hugs me from behind and puts his head on my shoulder, "stealing my cereal I see?" I pour the milk in and nod my head, "and my clothes?" I nod again and take a bit into my cereal. Then giving a bite to Luke. "Yummy." He said while crunching and walking away to sit on the couch. "Oh before I forget, can I see the pictures you took of me?" He asks me from the couch. I bring my cereal over and set it on my lap, grabbing my phone and handing it to him. "Password?" He asked since the phone was locked. "314159" I said while crunching. "Seriously? Pi? Nerd." I shoved him with my shoulder as he started to scroll through the pictures I took of him, then hit the hidden album and unlocked it, he laughed. "You planning on sending these to me?" I almost choked on my cereal as I quickly set it down in the table and snatched the phone. "What the hell? That was a total invasion of privacy." I rolled my eyes. "It's nothing I haven't seen." He grabbed my cereal and ate a bit before giving it to me. I finished it and dumped the milk down the drain and washed the dish, "so what do you wanna do today?" He asked me, "what do you mean?" I ask. "It's Saturday. Goofy."  He laughed. What? It's Saturday? Since when? I haven't seen my parents in awhile. "I might go back home, I haven't seen them in like three days. They might be worried." I stated before  I grabbed my phone out of my pocket, "that's fine, how about... I take you on a date tomorrow?" He smiled. "A date? Tomorrow? I mean.. sure! Why not?" I stuttered up on my words. I kissed him a goodbye as I grabbed my tiny bag of all my stuff. "See you tomorrow? Or text ya tonight?" I say as I put my shoes on. He nodded yes and smiled as I walked out the door. I start to walk towards my house, we only live a few blocks away surprisingly.
When I open the door my mom came running towards me, "darling!" She hugged me, "I missed you soooooo much!" She gave me forehead kisses. "I missed you too mom." I take off my shoes, "who's clothes are those?" She stares at my clothes, "my friends, ya know? The one I was spending the night at?" I respond nervously as I walk up the stairs to my room. Before she could respond I quickly ran into my room and quietly closed the door and plopped onto my bed. I screamed into my pillow in excitement. I quickly get up when I remember I have math homework.

I work on my homework for a few hours and end up falling asleep at around 2am. I wake up a realize I fell asleep on my homework. I knew I should've grabbed a coffee. I get up and lay down on my bed, scrolling on my phone. I suddenly get a text from Luke.

-

Lukey💕
(hey nerd<3)
(u almost ready for me to pick u up?)

-

I almost choke on my spit, I totally forgot I was going on a freaking date! I rush up and almost trip on my way to run to the closet. I grabbed my favorite baggy sweater and some black ripped jeans. I grabbed my bag and shoved some random stuff in it. I quickly put socks on and run downstairs grabbing my slide-on vans.
"What are you in a rush for?" I hear my dad from behind me say. I slowly turn around, "oh nothing, I was just gonna go hangout with my friend." I mumble as I slide my shoes on. "On a date?" He laughs, "What!?" "It's fine if your going in a date. I mean, you only wear that sweater on really important days." He caught me in a lie, "Okay maybe. That's none of your concern though." I roll my eyes playfully. "What's his name?"
WHAT? HIS? My eyes widen as I look at him, "w-wha-What?!" I say in shock, "what? Cmon. You really think I wouldn't notice your gay?" He giggles, "it's fine of course. Just... don't have too much fun on this date." "Dad! Stop!" I say as I run out the door.

LUKE POV———
I pull up to the side of the street and he hops into the car quickly, "Hi!" I say excitedly, "I missed you."
"I was gone for ONE night and you miss me? Pathetic." He says as he laughs. I put my hand on his cheek as I pull him in for a kiss, he stops the kiss, "Guess what?"
"What?" I look at him in confusion, "My dad found out I'm gay." I look at him in shock, "Is that a good or a bad thing?"
"Good! I think? He didn't say anything bad. He said something like 'you really think I wouldn't notice your gay?' Then said something like 'Just don't have too much fun on this date.'." He laughed, "Aw dang. Ruins my plans." I said laughing with him as I pull him in for another kiss before I drive off. "So where do you wanna go? There's a pizza place... uhh... McDonald's...." I ask him while still looking at the road, "wow so much fancy options!" He laughs, "What? You wanna go to a fancy ass restaurant? Yeah let's turn around and grab a suit and tie." I laugh with him, "pizza is fine." He says as I put my hand in his thigh.
We pull up to the place and order our stuff and sit down in one of the booths. "How's your day?" I ask. "Good, well... I fell asleep on my homework so that was uncomfortable." He responds. "Damn, so you are still a nerd?" I laugh at him, "always and forever." He says as the people drop off our two slices of pizza, we both grab our slice and eat. I look at him eating from the other side of the booth. He looks really cute. He notices, "staring problem?" He laughed.
"Wasn't a problem when we were in the shower, was it?" He nearly chokes on his food, "shh!" He put a finger up to his mouth. "You seem to have a choking problem." I laugh. His face turns pink, "shush."
As we eat our slice and talk, I hear a familiar voice come through the door. I turn around to see who it is. Its fucking Carson. Out of all people. Carson. "Oh my god, are you fucking serious." I groan. "It's fine, he probably won't notice us." He assures me. I start to calm down until I hear Carson again, "Oi! Luke! How are you doing mate?" Jack quickly covers his face with his sweater and puts his head on his hands while sorta ducking down. I look away from Jack and look at Carson, waving to him. I pray that Carson wouldn't come over but he did anyways, "how are you?" He asks me again. "I'm fine. Thanks for asking." I answer. He sits besides me and notices Jack, "oi, who's that?" He points to jack. Jack pulls his sweater down and slowly sits back up, "hi." "Holy shit, are you two on a date?!" Carson yells out and laughs. "No, we aren't." I quickly say. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom." Jack mumbled as he very quickly walked off. "What? So you guys just dating now?" Carson laughed, "Dude I said no! What do you fucking want?" I yelled at him, "Damn! I was just asking. Fine. I'll leave you be." Carson said as he pushed himself off the seat, "Have fun with your little gay boyfriend." He walked off.
I waited a little awhile for him to come out of the bathroom, which he ended up doing. He had a upset expression when he sat down, "I'm sorry." He tells me. "Why would you be sorry?" I ask him. He went quiet, "Can you just bring me back home please?"
-
wordcount: 1489