Chapter = 01

" Congratulations Mr

" Congratulations Mr. Kim Yunho and Mrs. Kim Young-jin, You both are officially Married now! May God always keep you both happily together. "

Everyone clapped as many ' Wohoo ' was heard, Bride and Groom, Both went down stage and greeted everyone who were congratulating them. The wedding venue was decorated with flowers and luxurious tables and chairs.

" Congrats Appa and Mrs. Kim. "

Couple turned around and saw their 7 sons in front of them, Mrs. Kim smiled whereas Mr. Kim nervously smiled, His sons had didn't accepted his newly wedded wife, They didn't wanted to replace their mother. Both of them nodded as Kim siblings stare at the women with cold graze.

" Hyung, Doesn't she look gold digger? "

Jungkook asked while sipping his juice while glaring at the newly wedded couples doing couple dance as everyone cheered for them. Background music was slow and romantic but it was awakward for the Siblings. Taehyung frown as he turn to his younger brother.

" Jungkook, It doesn't worth saying now, She is now Appa's wife.. "

Jungkook rolled his eyes and looked back at his other brothers cheering for their father and father's wife. Obviously They were faking happiness even though, They hated it as much as he did.

After the wedding party, Kim family returned home. Now the newly wedded couple were sitting on the sofa while nervously staring at kim boys who were staring at them coldly.

" Love. You tell them. "

Mrs. Kim nuged Mr. Kim while Kim boys roll their eyes hearing her calling their father Love. Mr. Kim cleared his throat as Kim's eyes went to him.

" Sons, You know. Young-jin, wanted a daughter, so we decided to adopt one! It's not like she is unhappy with you all— "

" I love you all as my own sons but I dreamed to have a daughter.. "

Mrs. Kim completed Mr. Kim's sentence, noticing how nervous he was. Kim siblings's eyes widened in shock. First wedding and now this. It was unacceptable. Jungkook stood up in terror making everyone's eyes turn to him.

" Appa! You freaking wanted to marry! We let you! But now, This fucking— adoption thingy?! No Appa, You can't do that! "

Mrs. Kim flinched a little hearing him shout, Mr. Kim immediately glared at Jungkook.

" Jungkook, Mind your language. "

" He is right Appa! We don't want a sister, We are happy with each other! "

Seokjin interfered, Mr. Kim heaved a sigh before turning to him.

" Son, We are informing you that we are adopting, Not asking your permission! I know you all don't want a sister but try, Maybe you like her ? "

" Not happening Dad! "

With it, Jimin walk away, One by one, They all walk away to their rooms, Mrs. Kim sigh and looked down to hide her tears, She thought she is the reason behind it all. She had watched how other mothers combed their daughter's hairs. She just wanted a daughter nothing else. Mr. Kim patted her back in comforting way.

" L–love, If they don't w–want, We shouldn't a—dopt o— "

Mr. Kim hugged her, stopping her from speaking ahead.

" No Love, It's your first wish after our marriage, I wanna complete it. And I too want a daughter who can handle these jerks sons of mine.. "

Mrs. Kim nodded, Mr. Kim handed her the glass of water before smiling down to her happily.

" We are going tomorrow! "

To be continued ~

I know, it's a short chapter but I promise, I won't let you guys down, I'll make this book good enough for you all to read. Till then, Bai!