Chapter = 24

They all watched the disappearing backs of Kim brothers as a smile appeared on Nina's face

They all watched the disappearing backs of Kim brothers as a smile appeared on Nina's face. She crossed her arms and let out a chuckle looking at Myai who was dumbfounded. Chisuke and Ara stared at Nina who definitely had something in her mind.

" So, They have been bullying you since middle school? "

Myai slowly nodded as Nina fell into deep thoughts. She walked around Myai in slow pace, looking at her up and down making Myai to feel a bit awkward. She glanced back at Chisuke and Ara, confused with her. Suddenly Nina clapped her hands together smiling.

" Your dark pink hairs are fabulous! But need a few touches. And You are Born Pretty Bestie! You just need some makeover! "

Both Ara and Chisuke raised their eyebrows at the same time, upon hearing Nina call Myai ' bestie '. What was her obsession with calling everyone bestie? Meanwhile Myai's eyes widened a little. She immediately shakes her head denying.

" N-nina. I don't wanna do make up. "

Nina grabbed her hands, giggling happily.

" Not every Makeover is makeup Myai!! And it's not about money too! You are literally from Thai Monarch! "

" B-but— "

Nina hugged her arm smiling before dragging her towards the Car parked in parking lot. Myai looked hesitant but she agreed quitely. Ara glanced at Chisuke as she stepped ahead, following them behind. As both of them followed Myai and Nina, they would hear them giggling and talking about their plans about the makeover and they also heard Nina telling Myai how Ae-nim will stop bullying her after makeover.

As Nina excitedly entered car, followed by others. A black van which was parked outside of school, slowly reversed. It hide behind the cherry blossom tree near school as the peoples dressed in black watch their car disappearing at the end of the road, turning right. The passanger seat window glass rolled down exposing a man with sharp jaws. He was wearing a black turtle neck and a black glasses resting on his uper nose. His slender finger made its way to his upper nose, removing the glasses a bit, leaving his red sharp eyes seen under sun. He motioned his man to drive as they followed their car behind.

" Come out now. Don't be shy!! "

The door of the trial room slowly opened as a white sneaker came in contact with the floor exposing a long slender leg. Everyone were holding onto their breaths, waiting for her to walk out with the new look. An audible gasps were heard all around the store as a soft eye girl stepped out of the Trial room. Her dark pink hairs which used to be always tied in two ponytails were now turned into stunning wavy hairs which were till her waist. The greenish wrap dress she was wearing, was perfectly suiting with her light green, yellow shade eyes. Her circle glasses were gone, replaced with a transparent eye lense. She adjusted her silky bangs while smiling a bit.