Chapter = 18

" Sister Lyra

" Sister Lyra. "

Lyra who was about to exit the Kim Mansion paused hearing Chisuke calling her from behind. She turned around and smiled at Chisuke with a confused look, who was running down from stairs. Kim brothers and Mrs. Kim who were sitting in living room, watching TV turned and stared at them.

Mrs. Kim again felt a pang of jealously as Chisuke made her way to Lyra. Everyone could see, Chisuke was getting close to Lyra over the week. Everytime when Chisuke called Lyra, her heart would burn in jealousy. Mrs. Kim knew she wasn't supposed to be jealous from her daughter's tutor but she couldn't help it.

" Sister Lyra, Could you teach me how to cook? "

Mrs. Kim could hear her heart breaking into bits inside her chest as she took in the words Chisuke said to Lyra. Wasn't she the one teaching Chisuke how to cook? How can Chisuke think of replacing her with her tutor. She clenched hard onto the cushion which was on her lap.

Mrs. Kim got up from her place and walked away towards kitchen but she could feel Kim Brothers's eyes on her back. They knew she wasn't liking the close relationship between Tutor and Chisuke. From the distance, she could hear Lyra laughing before agreeing to Chisuke's offer.

After sometimes, Mrs. Kim could hear footsteps going back upstairs along with the front door open and closed again. She sighed, feeling relief that she didn't had to hear Lyra and Chisuke laughing together.

As Lyra walked down the street, she suddenly remembered Chisuke's words. She chuckled to herself before walking faster to reach home sooner. The red cap on her head suited perfectly with her white snow hairs, as she dipped her hands inside her pockets to find the keys. The door of her house slam opened, flinching Lyra hard that the keys fell down from her hand.

" You Bitch! What took you so long?! "

A red haired girl emerged from behind the door with a huge frown on her flawless face. She crossed her arms and glared at Lyra whose eyes were wide. Her angry irritated eyes were burning holes on Lyra.

" You are returning now? Tsk. Again whoring around? "

Lyra sighed before entering the house. As she took the cap off from her head, she could feel her younger sister's glare on her back. She turned around and stared at her with a blank face.

" Did you ate dinner Lyrica? "

Lyrica clenched her fist tightly upon getting ignored by her. She gritted her teeth and pointed her index finger at her in anger.

" Bitch! You are the maid here! You are supposed to cook dinner! Not me! But someone is too busy whoring around to even notice her works. "

Lyra simply ignored her. She wored her apron and took out the vegetables from the refrigerator. Lyrica walked towards her and snatched the vegetable from her hand and slapped her hard making Lyra's face turn right due to the hit.

" You dared to ignore me? Do you know your worth here? "

Lyra's calm eyes went to Lyrica's angry face.

" Is this how you talk to your order sister Lyrica? "

Upon hearing her, Lyrica rolled her eyes and scoffed in disbelief.

" Older sister you say? Then act like one Bitch! "

Lyra flinched a little as Lyrica screamed angrily. Tears filled Lyra's eyes as she stared at Lyrica's red angry teary eyes.

" Act like A real older sister! Don't go whoring around! Don't go doing shameful things around! Just act like a normal Older sister! Is that fucking hard for you?! "

Lyra's hands trembled as she stepped closer to Lyrica who stepped back sighing.

" L-lyrica.. "

Lyrica facepalmed herself as she chuckled before turning around. She climbed up the stairs but paused and stared at Lyra from her shoulder.

" Correction. Step Older sister. "

Tears finally fell from Lyra's eyes as she watched Lyrica disappearing into hallway. Her hands were shaking as she took in Lyrica's words, her back hit the refrigerator as she covered her mouth. Her heart was twisting painfully with guilt and hurt emotions she was feeling.

A small sob left her throat but before she could cry out completely, her eyes caught a pair of legs standing in front of their open front door. She slowly looked up, only to meet the long bangs instead of a human face. Her red teary eyes widened, as she immediately stood up in shock. She wipped her tears and smiled.

" Sweetcheeks? What are you doing here? "

Chisuke stared blankly at the fake smile Lyra was giving her. She glanced at the upstairs where Lyrica disappeared into before her eyes again landed on Lyra who was looking away from her, hiding her red eyes.

" You, left  your phone at our home. "

Lyra blinked as her eyes went to Chisuke's hand. She chuckled as she took the phone from Chisuke's hands.

" Thanks a lot for bringing my phone back. And. "

Lyra paused before glancing at Chisuke again.

" Whatever you heard was just a normal fight between family members. It's nothing serious. "

Chisuke nodded even though she knew it wasn't just a family problem. She bowed and walked out of their home. When she was walking towards home, she could feel someone staring at her from the window but she chose to ignore it. 

To be continued ~

T-T The story is going too boring rn ig. But trust me fun is about to start