Chapter = 12

" Hey!! Wait! "

" Hey!! Wait! "

Chisuke stared blankly at Nina who stood in front of her with Ara beside her, blocking her way. Nina smiled warmly as possible, her yellow honey eyes shinned as the sunshine fell upon them from between the leafs of the tree. Her wavy hairs fell on her shoulder as she brushed her bangs away from her face.

" Can we talk? "

Nina asked smiling but Chisuke didn't reacted, she stood there silently unmoving, rooted to her place. Ara walked closer to her slowly and stared at her long bangs covering her face emotionlessly.

" Is your mouth sealed? You can't talk or something? "

Chisuke let out a dark chuckle as her lips curved up, forming a smile slowly that didn't reached her eyes.

" I can talk but I choosed not to. "

Ara raised her eyebrows hearing her, she looked away chuckling. This girl sure knew how to get on the nerves.  Nina stood behind Ara silently, looking at Chisuke and back to Ara dumbfounded by their interaction.

" Well you are talking now. "

" No. I'm not talking. "

" So what you are doing right now? Screaming? "

" No. It's called Answering. "

Ara and Nina were dumbfounded by her answer as Chisuke walked away. Nina huffed in disappointed while Ara stared at the disappearing back of Chisuke blankly. If she wanted, she could have searched for her name in Google as she was popular for being adopted by Kims, but Ara wanted to hear it from her mouth. She wanted to hear her introducing herself, which soon she'll.

Just as Chisuke entered the silent hallway, her ears caught some noises. Ignoring the shouts, she continued to walk ahead. From the corner of her eye, she could see many girls and boys surrounding a girl who was trembling from head to toe. Even though it was obvious, that girl was getting bullied, still Chisuke choosed to ignore it. It was that girl's business, not hers.

" Hey! How dare you look at us like that!? You stupid! "

" She needs to be taught manners. "

" Ew. She? And royal? Nah. She must be a duplicate one! Hahahhaha. "

" Hey you. I would date you, only IF you were pretty enough. "

The laughing sounds started to fade as Chisuke was getting far away from that place, she stepped inside basketball court which was empty. Unlike other basketball court, their basketball court was next to play ground of school. A large open green field along with open blue sky, wind blowing softly. It was all what Chisuke wanted.

Instead of going towards the seats of court, she went towards the tree just in front of court and climbed up, sitting on the tree branch. Leaning on the tree, her legs hanging down, she took out her phone from her hoodie pocket. She turned on a Japanese song and closed her eyes to relax for a moment.

Not soon after, the shouts of the hallway entered the court making a frown to be appeared on Chisuke's eyebrows. She hated when she was disturbed in her relaxing time. She stayed there without any movement and with closed eyes.

" Didn't you heard us bitch? "

The girl with curly hairs asked while pushing the trembling girl away with her index finger. The body of the trembling girl was wrapped with a oversized white hoodie, she was wearing a loose blue jeans with it. Her dark pink hairs were tied in two pony tail with her bangs scattered messily over her forehead, she was wearing a circle glasses. She licked her dry lips nervously glancing at her bullies.

" The audacity huh? The audacity you got to look at us! "

One boy stepped near the trembling girl and started to walk closer and closer towards her making the girl step back automatically in fear. He pinned the girl on the tree where Chisuke was resting on the branch. No one noticed her who was laying on the branch comfortably, their all attention was on bullying that girl.

Chisuke slowly opened her eyes hearing all those noises, so close to her. It was the sound of hiccups. The boy was trying to kiss that nerd girl and again it's her business and Chisuke had no interest in getting into other's business but they got more and more annoying as the time passed.

" Why are you avoiding the kiss? Don't you like them? "

Other girls laughed as they stare at the boy trying to kiss her but she was pushing his face away from hers.

" Nerd is crying. Aw. "

They all laughed their heart out in excitement, it was all so funny for them but it all came crashing when the boy who was trying to kiss the nerd girl fell on the ground unconscious. There was a silence as everyone stared at the unconscious boy wide eyes. What happened? None of them knew the answer.

The nerd girl who was almost on the verge of crying paused as she slowly looked up at the tree. A small gasp came from her as her eyes met the long black hairs. Everyone also looked up the tree slowly. Their eyes were wide in shock and dumbfounded.

In a second, Chisuke jumped down the tree, directly in front of the nerd girl. She ruffed her dress a bit and looked down at the boy laying on ground motionlessly.

" Kiss huh? "

She muttered under her breath before scoffing lightly. Their leader, the girl with the curly hairs frowned as she stepped closer to Chisuke, finally getting her lost voice back.

" What did you do? "

Chisuke was silent, staring at her emotionlessly. The girl clench her fist tightly as her knuckles turned white, in few seconds, the girl was charging her fist towards Chisuke's Cheek in anger. The nerd girl gasped seeing it and closed her eyes in fear. Before her fist could land on Chisuke's cheek, Chisuke was fast enough to grab it and twist it hard painfully.

The nerd girl peaked from between her fingers after hearing a loud scream full of pain. She was expecting that scream to belong to Chisuke but she was wrong. The girl with the curly hairs was sitting on her knees, bowing in front of Chisuke while still trying to get out of Chisuke's grip.

" Are you mad?! Let me go bitch! "

Chisuke remained emotionaless as she twisted her hand more, causing the girl to scream louder in pain.

" Hey! Let go of our leader! Don't you know who our leader is? "

One of the girls standing and just watching yelled at Chisuke. Others were cursing Chisuke but none of them had the nerves to come closer to her and help their leader out of her grip. Chisuke turned her head slowly towards that girl who flinched upon seeing her turned to her direction, getting attention from Chisuke suddenly.

" Ae-nim. Isn't it? Ae-nim Jung. "

Ae-nim sighed in relief and hissed in pain as Chisuke suddenly let go of her hand, she looked at her hand bruised by her harsh hold and glared at Chisuke in anger. Her eyes were red in anger with a little bit teary.

" You dared to mess with me? The daughter of a famous powerful politician? "

To be continued ~

I'm sorry for late reply. I was busy with exams.