Chapter = 20

Myai looked down from the hallway window at the Kim Brothers entering the school with Chisuke in front of them

Myai looked down from the hallway window at the Kim Brothers entering the school with Chisuke in front of them. Many students were whispering to each other while looking at Chisuke who seemed unbothered. Myai sighed before walking off to her class. Chisuke's suspension had ended and now she was getting transferred to another school and Myai was blaming herself for it.

She was looking down, focusing on her shoes while walking towards her class, lost in her own guilty thoughts when she suddenly bumped into someone. She raised her head to apologize but was off guard seeing the smirking face of Ae-nim.

" Were you running away from me you little sneaky bitch? "

Ae-nim asked her with a mocking smile. It was then when Myai realised, she was surrounded by Ae-nim's group. Her eyes roamed around the smirking faces with a nervous face, she could see the all bad intentions they had by their evil smile and eyes.
She stepped back, only to bump into Tress who chuckled seeing Myai turning pale.

" Look like, she's scared! "

Tress said while laughing. Myai was panicking from inside while looking around. Chisuke had saved her once and now she was all alone. Her eyes followed Ae-nim who was walking closer to her before trying to ran away but Tress being fast, immediately grabbed her back of shirt and pulled her back, pinning her on the wall.

" Where do you think you are going? You think, we are done with you? "

Tress glared at Myai whose eyes immediately teared up at the sight of Ae-nim's group ganging her. Even after belonging to a Royal family, she wasn't treated like a royal. One of the boy walks closer to her with his hands in pockets, his arrogant face held a mocking expression with a sly smile.

" Is Miss. Ratchasakun scared? Aw. Trust us, We won't bite hard. "

The whole hallway was silent as everyone watched Ae-nim and her group bullying Myai again. Few tears fell from her eyes, while staring at the boy in front of her. The boy's shoulders shakes as he laughs hesterically while looking at her. It was until a hand grabbed boy's hairs from behind and pulled it hard causing a loud scream to echo in hallway.

There were gasps heard all around the hallway as Ae-nim's face paled, looking at Chisuke who was still pulling boy's hairs with her hand and her other hand, was hidden in the depth of her hoodie pocket. Her eyes scanned everyone's faces before she looked at Myai, straight in eyes.

" W-what are you doing here? "

Ae-nim asked with hesitation clearly seen in her tone. It was not like Ae-nim was scared of Chisuke, she had even planned to get back on her but everytime, she faced Chisuke. She would feel fear creeping inside her without reason. Chisuke's eyes went to her as she titled her head.

" What you think? "

She pushed the boy away harshly as the boy went flying to the lockers shocking everyone. His back collided with the locker before he fell on ground groaning in pain. Ae-nim's fearful eyes went to him and back at Chisuke.

" Look like, you need a lesson again. "

Ae-nim glared at her, trying to act brave even though her heart was trembling from inside. She looked at her friends whose face also showed signs of disapproval, fear and uncomfortable. She raised her hand and pointed at Chisuke.

" Make sure she doesn't mess with us again! GO! "

Her friends hesitated but eventually listened and tried to attack Chisuke but she was skillfully stopping their attacks effortlessly. She grabbed the girl by her head and slammed her head on the floor making her cry out in pain. Everyone gasped loudly at the scene. There was a evil smirk on Chisuke's face as she chuckled, looking at Ae-nim's trembling body.

" You think? I'll get another suspension again? "

Ae-nim gulped hard as Chisuke inched closer to her. Her back was pinned on the piller with Chisuke's hands on either side of her head. Everyone in the hallway including Myai were holding their breaths as they watch the scene.

" I'm no longer this school's student so don't do anything without thinking twice. "

With that, she simply tucked her hands inside her pockets and walked away, not even giving a glance at Myai who followed behind her with hesitation. And again, Chisuke had saved her.

" I didn't saved you. "

Chisuke muttered under her breath and Myai was able to hear it due to the silent corridor they were walking in. The long white painted wall of corridor straight led to the open field playground. It was like Chisuke was able to read Myai's thoughts, she blinked, looking up at Chisuke's back as they entered the field. The door of the exit closed behind them automatically.

" T-then? "

Chisuke turned and faced Myai and she could almost feel her eyes on her, from behind those bangs.

" I just took my revenge. "

Myai was dumbfounded hearing her and again, as if Chisuke knew what she was thinking, she spoke up again.

" She made my papa get disappointed in me. "

Chisuke's eyes scanned the whole ground while Myai just quitely stared at her. She looked down at her shoe and started to nibble her lower lip nervously. She had noticed a major change in Chisuke after she came back from suspension. When Chisuke's eyes landed on Myai, she noticed the strange expression on her face.

" What? "

Myai again looked down at her shoe before muttering in a silent voice.

" You have changed. "

Chisuke blinked.

" You speak now. "

" I was mute before? "

" No. no. I meant, you speak fine now. "

Chisuke titled her head.

" I meant, you answered so many times without keeping me in wait. It's very unusual of you. You.. "

She hesitated again.

" You are more like a human now. "

To be continued ~

So so sorry for late update.