Chapter = 07

" Hello Sweetcheeks

" Hello Sweetcheeks. Myself Lyra River, from Canada. From now on, I'll be your tutor. It was nice meeting you! What's your name? Even though I know but I want to hear it from you. "

Chisuke stared at her new tutor blankly who was talking nonstop. She wasn't able to see Chisuke's eyes but she did felt them on herself. Lyra had light green eyes which suited perfectly with her white snow curly hairs. Her glossy light red lips looked amazing with her tanned skin. Her white hairs almost touched her waist as she continued talking nonstop. She was wearing a light blue classy frock.

" Chisuke. "

Chisuke mumbled out slowly. Lyra clapped her hairs together while looking at Chisuke with soft eyes. Just by looking at her, Chisuke was able to guess her tutor's true nature. Lyra was extremely Extrovert who loved talking.

" Chisuke?! Your name is as pretty as you are Sweetcheeks. Aren't you the most sweetest desert ever to exist? "

Lyra chuckled softly to herself while Chisuke's eyes remained emotionaless behind her long bangs. She watched as Lyra settled herself on the chair and patted on the other chair which was beside her, signalling her to come and sit beside her. Chisuke silently followed and sat beside Lyra who immediately smiled brightly.

" I'm 26 year old. Single in relationship. I've no parents, only a step-sister who is younger than me. She's 25. "

Alright but. Did Chisuke asked? No. Did Chisuke cared? No. Was Chisuke supposed to find her a boyfriend? Lyra didn't stopped there, she told Chisuke about everything. Even about how she borned in hospital laughing instead of crying.

" So Sweetcheeks. Let's start our first class alright? I bet you'll like this! "

All of the time. Chisuke's blank eyes stayed on Lyra like observing her while Lyra was busy in excitement to tell Chisuke about everything. Like that, five hours passed. Mrs. Kim entered Chisuke's room to call them for lunch but she paused seeing Chisuke hearing everything Lyra was teaching her.

No tutor was ready to teach Chisuke after hearing that, she doesn't even know basic alphabets, they all laughed and told Mrs. Kim to get Chisuke in Kindergarten first. Lyra was the first tutor who didn't made fun of Chisuke but instead, she took the job to make sure Chisuke learns everything.

" Ms. River. "

Chisuke continued looking at her book as Lyra turned around and smiled at Mrs. Kim who smiled back and walked closer to them.

" Lunch is Ready, we'll be happy if you join us for lunch. "

Lyra hesitated but nodded in agreement, she patted Chisuke on head who immediately turned her head towards her.

" Lunch? "

Chisuke got up and walked out silently without saying anything. Mrs. Kim felt a bit uneasy about how quickly Chisuke listened to Lyra. She wasn't expecting to feel jealous from Chisuke's new tutor. Sighing silently, Mrs. Kim faked a smile and walked downstairs with Lyra.

" No!! This chicken leg is mine you little kid! Get away from it!! "

" Who do YOU think you are to call me Little Kid? When you are this short? "

Jungkook pointed towards the mini flowerpot placed in the corner while laughing silently at him. Jimin looked at Jungkook with a blank face but inside he was murdering him in every way possible. Both of them continued to fight even after Mrs. Kim and Lyra arrived downstairs.

Chisuke grabbed the chicken leg from the plate and sniffed it curiously before stuffing it inside her mouth. The soft flesh of chicken leg melted inside her mouth as it's flavours touched her heart. She looked down at the other plates served on the dinner table.

Her hand found its way to Jungkook's plate which contained grilled steak. Without his permission she quickly  shoved it inside her mouth. She ate everything which was served on the table in few seconds and Others could only watch her with open mouth. She ate everything like she was eating them for the first time.

" How dare you!? "

Jungkook screamed at Chisuke in anger who looked unbothered by his angry yell. She licked her fingers before grabbing the glass of water. Jimin and Jungkook were about to jump at her to attack her but Taehyung stopped them.

" Guys, Calm down. It's just food. "

" Just a food?! She can't just come in our house and eat OUR food without our permission! This dirty Begger! "

Taehyung rolled his eyes after hearing Jimin before a slight smirk slowly curved on his lips.

" That's the thing hyung. Beggers don't get foods daily and if our dirty begger eats food. We shouldn't be scolding her. It's not like she eats these type of expensive foods daily. Let her eat. "

Mrs. Kim and Lyra gasped hearing Taehyung who was laughing with his brothers. They turned to look at Chisuke but she was sitting quietly in her seat unmoving. Mrs. Kim panicked as she thought Chisuke got hurt by his words. She rushed to Chisuke's side and bend down to her height with a loving gaze.

" Honey, Don't pay attention to their words. I'm sure your brothers didn't meant that. If you want, I can cook these foods for you again. "

Kim Brothers rolled their eyes, disgusted by what Mrs. Kim said. Your brothers? Hell neh. To them, She was like a begger whose luck was shinning under their roof. While to Chisuke, what mattered was food. Not unnecessary stupid talks. Upon hearing Mrs. Kim, Chisuke raised her head and looked at her from behind her long bangs.

" You cooked them? "

Chisuke mumbled. Mrs. Kim blinked and nodded with a soft smile seeing her daughter responding to her. Her heart instantly melted when Chisuke mumbled again.

" Delicious Foods. "

Lyra was smiling and looking at the mother-daughter when suddenly a cat came and digged her teeths on Taehyung's leg. His loud scream in pain echoed in mansion along with a cat hissing in annoyance. And of course, It was our Kiki.

To be continued ~

Deeply sorry for late update.