Chapter = 23

Upon hearing about the commotion going on in School field

Upon hearing about the commotion going on in School field. Kim Brothers and Mr. Jung came running in field followed by principal. The students were crowded around the corner of the field, they ran inside the crowd, pushing the students away in hurry. As they reached in front of the crowd, their eyes widened in disbelief at the veiw in front of them. Mr. Jung clenched his fist tightly that his knuckles were turning white, his eyes darkened at the sight of his daughter laying on ground, almost unconscious.

In between the injured girls, Ae-nim was laying on her stomach flat with Tress on top of her. And On top of them was Nina sitting on Tress's back with a stick. She was smiling teasingly as she hit Tress's head with stick lightly with Chisuke, Ara and Myai surrounding them. Myai was smiling while Ara was just netural. Chisuke was still unbothered.

" What the fuck is going on here?! "

Five pair of eyes fell on Mr. Jung who was looking madly furious. His eyes were stuck on his beloved daughter with rage and worry written all over his face. Now that Mr. Jung, the great politician is here, everyone was expecting Nina to climb down from Tress's back but she remained cheerful. Nina swinged her legs a bit, kicking Ae-nim on waist in process. She acted like the stick in her hand was a magical wand, twirling it around, she pointed the stick towards Myai smiling and then winked at her.

" Smile my gurl. "

Myai immediately smiled upon hearing her getting a heartful laugh in return. She then pointed the stick at Ara and Chisuke with a grin.

" Say ' cheese '. "

Ara huffed as she did what Nina wanted. They were childhood friends and Ara could never say no to Nina. Nina's eyes beamed hearing her and turned her expecting eyes towards Chisuke who remained rooted to her place, unbothered. Ara facepalmed herself.

" Nina, she wo- "

Her sentence was cutted by Chisuke's voice.

" Cheese. "

Ara's eye sockets were about to pop out as Nina laughed out happily. Knowing that Ara was the only one Chisuke wasn't replying to or Chisuke was just teasing her? Mr. Jung gritted his teeth tightly in rage as he took few steps ahead, glaring deathly at Nina who was busy laughing.

" Are you a fucking kid?! Playing around with a stick? So childish of you! Get off My daughter right now! "

Nina got off Tress's back as she stood straight on her place. Tress groaned in pain as she rolled off Ae-nim and landed on her back. Mr. Jung immediately rushed to his daughter, helping her get up. Some bodyguards came in and escorted Tress and Ae-nim safely. Just as they were out of his veiw, Nina whistled to herself making Mr. Jung more annoyed.

" Have your parents not taught you any manners?! You are a Teen! Act like one! And how dare you sat on my daughter and kick her with your dirty shoe? "

Nina smiled, clearly not affected by his words. She leaned closer and raised her eyebrows with a mischievous smile.

" Mr. Jung. If you clearly see, I was sitting on Tress, not your daughter. "

Mr. Jung's eyes were turning bloodshot in rage hearing her.

" And What happened if I play with stick? Atleast I don't play with human feelings, like your daughter Mr. Jung. "

Mr. Jung couldn't take it anymore as his eyes widened hearing her. The audacity of her to speak ill about his beloved innocent daughter. He raised his hand, in order to slap Nina but before the hand could reach her, Ara grabbed his wrist stopping him making Nina smile automatically. She knew no one could touch her when shes with her besties. Mr. Jung's dark eyes traveled to Ara and glared at her. He took back his hand harshly and turned to Kim Brothers furiously.

" Kims! Look like Your Timid Sister has still not learned her place here. She took my words lightly and for this, she has to pay. "

He glared at Chisuke who remained rooted to her place, unbothered. Seokjin's eyes darkened a bit as he hanged his head low, not only him but his brothers's face also turned cold and blank as some of them glared at Chisuke. Seokjin stood in front of Mr. Jung with head hung low.

" I deeply apologize on behalf of my sister Mr. Jung. She's still a kid- "

" My daughter is also a kid! And being a kid! She doesn't has any rights to hurt my precious! This bitch- "

His words were cutted off harshly by a deep husky voice.

" Mr. Jung, I hope you don't make the mistake of calling our sister bad names. It wouldn't end well. "

Mr. Jung's eyes went towards the source of voice. He was surprised to see the dark expressions of Kim brothers. It was Hoseok who spoke up. He walked closer to Seokjin and Mr. Kim and leaned over.

" There has been a peace between Jungs and Kims from decades. I know you wouldn't want it to be disturbed Mr. Jung. "

The shock was clearly seen in Mr. Jung's face as he gulped down his words. He glared at Chisuke angrily before walking away from the crowd towards the parking place of school. The whispers started to fade as the crowd of students went back to their classes leaving Kim Brothers and 4 girls alone at field.

Just as the students disappeared, Kim Brothers turned their cold glaring eyes to Chisuke who didn't looked like she was affected by all of these. She looked still unbothered.

" Kim Chisuke. How many times you wanna be yelled at? "

Seokjin roared in anger. The fact he and his brothers had to hang their head low in front of Mr. Jung because of her made his blood boil more. Chisuke disrespected them in thousands of language by ignoring them. Her eyes flikered over Myai.

" Learn to Protect yourself. "

She mumbled out as Yoongi stepped head towards her frowning.

" With what rights are you ignoring us? Who do you think you are? "

" Senior Yoongi, For your kind information, They were the one who started the fight. Chisuke is innocent here, all fault goes to Ae-nim and her stupid teammates. "

Ara's frown deepened as she crossed her arms. She didn't liked watching Chisuke get scolded for nothing. Jungkook just stared at her blankly.

" It's a family problem Miss. "

" But Chisuke, our bestie Seniors. "

" WHAT?! BESTIEE? "

Kim brothers's eyes popped out in shock as they stared at Chisuke. She? And have friends? What a joke. They brust out laughing hearing her.

" Oh man. This is not the time to prank Miss. ",

Nina frowned lightly but smiled a little later.

"  That wasn't funny though. "

To be continued ~