Chapter = 05

Kiki stare at the girls silently, those girls were the Queens of the school

Kiki stare at the girls silently, those girls were the Queens of the school. Chisuke had went to washroom and Kiki was standing outside, waiting for her when Queens decided to stare at Kiki. The hallway was empty and silent. Two girls continued to stare at her until Kiki had enough of them.

" Meoww! "

Kiki hissed at them annoyed, Nina blinked in suprise as they stare at the cat dumfounded, not understanding what she was tryna say. Kiki continued to hiss at them annoyed, how dare of them, they just stare at her like she's from other planet?

" Didn't that weird girl said she hates when peoples don't understand her? "

Nina whispered to Ara who was their leader. Hairs till shoulder, Ara was a fan of long hairs, she never wanted to cut her hairs till shoulder but it was her mother who forced her. She had a blonde hairs with deep blue eyes, She stare at Kiki emotionlessly without blinking.

" Yah! What's your Owner's name you flifty cat? "

Nina stare at Ara in shock, she didn't knew that Ara would obtain interest in new girl who looked like a beggar from streets. She knew that Ara loved love hairs but weren't Chisuke's hairs dirty? Other than short hairs, what annoyed Ara were cats. Not like she was scared of them.

" Uh-huh, Did Queen took a bit interest in me? Your Highness. "

Leaning of washroom door, Chisuke stared at them with a creepy grin, even though her eyes were covered, they could feel her eyes on them. She chuckled seeing the horrified expression in Nina's face. She walked towards them calmly and stood in front of Nina. Placing her one hand around Nina's shoulder, her grin widened in excitement. It almost looked full of evilness.

" Hm? "

Ara instead stared at her blankly. Yup. This new girl was more than the word interesting, She wasn't even scared about getting bullied, she came in that dirty dress, not because of her lacking clothes, it was because, she wanted a prey. Ara smirked internally looking at Chisuke amused. Will have fun exploring about her. When suddenly,

" Oh— Sheesh, I remember I forgot to wash my hands after— "

Before Chisuke could complete her sentence, Nina screamed out loud before jerking Chisuke's hand off her shoulder and running ahead in full speed, only to bump her head on wall in front. Nina fell on the ground unconscious, her light green hairs were scattered around as she layed motionlessly.

" —class as I'm allergic to bitches.. "

She paused before completing her words, Ara stare at Chisuke in shock then to Nina. Dayum. Ara quickly rushed to Nina and checked her if she was ok, Nina had blanked out. She looked at Chisuke in shock whom she can feel looking at Nina.

" Tsk. As expected. Scared Cat. "

Chisuke mumbled to herself before walking away with Kiki following her.  Ara continued to stare at her disappearing figure before taking Nina to nurse room with her quickly. While Chisuke made her ways to cafeteria which was filled with chatters all around, it dried away as she entered the cafeteria.

" Lala~ I'm getting famous. "

She mumbled feeling the eyes on herself, smirking evilly to herself, she sat down on table, instead of the chair. She crossed her legs in a cool posture and looked around lazily. She raised her fingers and. Snapped.

The cooks, waiters came running and placed many dishes on the table. Everyone watched in shock and amusement seeing variety of foods from different different countries placed down beside her on table. She was getting a queen treatment. They listened to her like she is some sort of queen.

" She is so shameless, Using Kim powers, when she is just adopted! Gold Gigger. "

She heard a girl whispering to her friends. Chisuke turned to the girl and walk towards the table with a chicken leg in her hands. The smell of the fried chicken dipped in Ramen sause made droll appear on everyone's mouth. Her every steps towards the table was scary as the sinister smirk was growing wider and wider as she walked closer. She climbed up onto the table taking everyone off guard.

She bend down till the height of the girl, even though her eyes were covered with bangs, everyone could feel she was straight staring at the girl coldly. The sinister smirk keep growing.

" If for this I'm called shameless then Lala~ I'm more than shameless Darling. Freakin Nasty Shameless. "

The girl gulped hard, looking at her in horror. Her hands were shaking that much, that the chopsticks fell from her fingers on the ground.

" Money which comes in my hand, why shouldn't I use it? It's not like like, it's yours? Powers are for to use, not for storage gurl. "

With it, she climbed down the table and walked away towards her table while chewing the chicken leg piece. At the entrance of the Cafeteria, Ara who was watching it all smirked widely. She had took some interest in this weird girl. Now it was the time for her to start exploring this girl.

To be continued ~

Aren't worth posting if silent readers can't vote.