Chapter = 21

They both fell into silence as Chisuke stared at Myai without any expression

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

They both fell into silence as Chisuke stared at Myai without any expression. But somewhere inside, Myai's words had hit her on spot. It was true, she was now responding more than before. In this 2 weeks, Chisuke had spend time learning cooking, spending time with her new papa and mama. She wasn't expecting herself to accept Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim as her parents but there was a weird ache in her heart whenever she saw them struggling.

Myai glanced at Chisuke, waiting for the response which never came. Chisuke stood still like a stone. It was when the sound of hand clapping caught their attention. Myai glanced behind Chisuke only to gasp in horror. There were a whole group of boys and girls standing behind Chisuke with Ae-nim and Tress standing in front of them. They all had hockey sticks and badminton rackets in their hands.

" You thought I'll be scared of your harmless threats? "

Ae-nim flipped her hairs as Tress passed a glare to some group of girls who were playing basketball. They immediately left the ball stuck in net and ran inside school building leaving Chisuke, Myai and Ae-nim's group out there.

" Chisuke, You may be not this school's student anymore but still, My father is a powerful politician and I heard, Kims were never involved with any politicians before. Do you want to be the first kim to fight a Jung? "

Chisuke sighed before turning to her, she crossed her arms and stared at Ae-nim with a bored expression.

" I rather be the first kim to beat a Jung. "

Ae-nim hated that cunning smirk Chisuke was throwing towards her. She clenched her fist tightly, death glaring at Chisuke.

" Why are you here again? Didn't Chisuke taught you a lesson to never mess again? "

Both Chisuke and Ae-nim glanced at Myai who was trying to put a brave expression but the way her legs were trembling, it was clear, she was faking the confidence but what do they say? Fake it until you make it.

" Did this little freak got that mouth from this Kim? "

Tress chuckled while looking at the red with embarrassed Myai. She glanced at the girls from her shoulder and smirked. The girls who had badminton rackets in their hands, stepped forward, smirking playfully at Chisuke and Myai. The grin Ae-nim had on her lips widened as she looked at the almost crying Myai and expressionless Chisuke.

" I specially asked my assistant to bring me the top 2 hockey and badminton champion girls and boys teams for you both. Now let's see how you both apologize to me after getting beaten. "

Myai's knees weaken as Badminton champion girls team steps towards them smiling ear to ear. She stepped behind Chisuke who remained rooted to her feet. From behind her long bangs, her red eyes were sizing up the girls who were slowly approaching them. Fear wasn't what she was feeling. Nor excitement. She felt nothing about them.

On the other side, Myai's knees were about to give up. The amount of fear inside her could have caused her a heartattack. On top the cold temperature was causing her to get more chills. The sunny weather was now replaced with a cloudy rainy weather. The whole sky was covered gray clouds, the wind was cold and chilling.

" We are going to teach you both a lesson to never mess with her. "

Chisuke side eyed them as the girls slowly surrounded them while twirling the badminton racket. Myai turned her head here and there nervously. From the corner of her eye, she could see Ae-nim and Tress laughing while sipping milkshakes.

" Kids, it's going to be your last mistake. After this, you won't mess with Jungs again. "

The girl smirked as she swinged the racket towards Chisuke hard. Myai closed her eyes tightly in fear while covering her ears. Chisuke was about to react when suddenly out of nowhere, a baseball flew towards the girl, hitting her on her wrist hard. The racket fell down as she screamed in pain. She immediately grasped her wrist and cried out.

The smiling face of Tress and Ae-nim twisted into a shock expression. They were clearly not expecting it. Myai opened her eyes confused. Was that scream of Chisuke? No. Chisuke was standing in front of her. Fit and fine. Unharmed. And along with her, Ara and Nina were also there. Standing in front of them, shielding her and Chisuke.

Ara had her usual blank face and Nina, as usual smiling widely. There was no glint of evilness or something on her. She looks pure and innocent until she opens her mouth.

" You guys are badminton champions? Is it from international match? Or some streets cringe match? "

There she goes again.

Everyone's mouth was hanging hearing her while she remained smiling with a confused expression on her face. The champions stared at her like she had grown a tail on her back in which she responded again.

" It's alright. Every win is a win. Whether it's a match with kids or adults. Uk. "

Ignoring the shocked expression she received from others, Nina turned to Chisuke who seem to be staring at her. Her lips were lightly parted. Nina smiled at her and looked at Myai.

" We are here to save you both. "

" You didn't need to. "

Ara and Nina glanced at Chisuke who crossed her arms and stared at them silently. They both weren't expecting a quick answer from her.

" They are your best friends. "

" Heh? "

The three of them turned and stared at timid Myai who immediately looked down upon feeling their whole attention on her.

" Best friends? "

" Yes. "

" Said by who? "

" I did. "

The eyes turned towards Nina now. Unlike Myai, she didn't looked down. Instead she smiled more widely looking proud. Chisuke's expression was blank while staring at the proud filled face of Nina.

" I never said we are best friends. "

" Neither did I. "

Ara and Chisuke eyed each other before blabbering out together.

" We are only friends. "

Nina smiled with excitement while clapping her hands together.

" Yeah! We are best friends. "

Ara raised one eyebrow while Chisuke remained blank. Myai was staring at Chisuke and back to Ara.

" You guys are friends and I'm between you both. And I'm born best and pretty so aren't we best friends?! "

" Not at all. "

Nina pout as she crossed her arms. Ara again glanced at Chisuke before clearing her throat.

" You have changed. "

Chisuke ignored her completely, not even sparing her a glance making a frown to appear on Ara's forehead. The way four of them were talking, made Ae-nim and her so called gang dumbfounded. Wasn't there was a revenge going on?

" Hey! Why did you all stopped?! Beat them! "

To be countinue ~

𝐒𝐭𝐲𝐠𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐮𝐧𝐳𝐞𝐥जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें