Chapter = 11

The atmosphere of the dinner room went down fast, everyone in the room felt goosebumps all over them

The atmosphere of the dinner room went down fast, everyone in the room felt goosebumps all over them. Mrs. Kim who was serving breakfast paused feeling the room getting more colder. Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung felt their body trembling as the sound of the footsteps coming downstairs echoed in room. It was getting closer.

Chisuke slowly walked down the stairs, towards the dinner table with a chilling aura. Everything around her felt too cold, she was blank. Instead of sitting on her regular seat, she went and pulled the chair which was between Jimin and Jungkook who immediately froze on their spot. Chisuke sat down quitely but Jungkook and Jimin were recalling all their memories of this life. Taehyung who sat beside Jimin looked down at his plate, trying to ignore her.

What they saw at midnight was still haunting them. Now even sitting beside Chisuke wae scaring the shit out of them. Mrs. Kim walked towards Chisuke noticing the weird aura around the table, she placed the plate of steak in front of Chisuke with some tomato soup. Jungkook felt sweats running down his forehead which he wipped with the tissue but his heart panicked even harder when Chisuke slowly raised her hand.

Chisuke stabbed the steak with the fork and took a bite, she chewed mysteriously and slowly before gulping it down. After few minutes of silence, Chisuke placed the half eaten steak on plate and spoke up slowly in his dark tone.

" Jungkook. "

Jungkook gulped hard.

" Jimin. "

Jimin chocked on his steak.

" And. "

Taehyung's hands trembled knowing it was his name she was going to take next.

" Taehyung. "

The knife slipped from Taehyung's hand and fell on the table with a loud noise. Everyone was silent, staring at Chisuke who was looking down with a dark evil aura around her. They all gulped together. Chisuke slowly raised her head and stared at her steak on plate from behind her bangs.

" Do not enter my room again. "

Her voice was lightly rough, her eyes burning holes on her plate. Younger Kim were obviously shaking hearing her. Taehyung faked a small laugh.

" W-we didn't entered your room. Hyung? Tell her? We w-were playing games in Jungkook's room. "

In an instant, Chisuke stabbed the steak, making everyone flinch but Younger Kim flinched harder than others. They could feel tears coming in their eyes. They didn't knew what gonna happen if she came to know that they did came inside room but what they didn't knew was.

" Mrs. Kim. "

Mrs. Kim blinked.

" Y-yes Honey? Do you need something? "

Chisuke chewed the last piece of steak and nodded slowly. Mrs. Kim hurried her way back to kitchen while Older Kim stood up along with Mr. Kim. Younger kim watched them with helplessness in their eyes.

" Cricket match is about to start! "

Mr. Kim walked away to living room with Older Kim following him, leaving the younger kim with Chisuke all alone. A smirk curved on Chisuke's lips and she dragged her knife on the plate creating a screeching sound.

" Lying is a bad habit, Brothers. "

Younger Kim Brothers almost cried hearing her, they couldn't even move due to the fear as she continued.

" Shall I teach my lovely brothers some good manners? What do you say Brothers? "

The bodies of Younger Kim Brothers were shaking hysterically. Chisuke laughed a little in her creepy deep voice.

" Come on. "

She whispered slowly.

" It won't hurt much. "

That's it. Younger Kim Brothers stood up in a go and ran away towards the living room with tears in their eyes while Chisuke sat there unmoving. There was a silence in the mansion, only few whispers coming from the living room. Mrs. Kim walked in the dinner room and placed two extra steak in Chisuke's plate and smiled at her.

" I made them especially for you. "

Chisuke took some bite from the steak as the meat melted inside her mouth with spices. Her eyes shined as she took more bites. In few minutes, she finished the whole two steak before turning to Mrs. Kim who was collecting the plates from the table.

" Mrs. Kim? "

Mrs. Kim turned her head and smiled at her.

" Can you teach me how to cook? "

Mrs. Kim blinked, hearing Chisuke. She nodded before smiling brightly.

" I'll teach you whatever you wanna learn Honey. Now go watch movie or serial with your brothers and Father. I'll go and clean the dishes. "

Chisuke didn't even nodded, turned around and walked away towards living room. As soon as she entered the room, all the whispering sounds stopped. Mr. Kim had a annoyed look, looks like he was getting enough with boys' behaviour. Kim Brothers were staring at Chisuke quitely as she entered and sat on a single sofa silently. She stared at front blankly, not even looking at them.

" Ahem. Boys. "

Mr. Kim looked at his sons with a stern face as Taehyung, Jungkook and Jimin stood up and looked at her before bowing to 90° angle.

" Forgive us! We won't enter your room like yesterday night again! "

" Yes! We are sorry for messing your room up! "

" We swear to not do it again! "

Chisuke stayed unmoving, undisturbed by their words. Trio glanced at her after hearing no response from her. After some good mins, She mumbled out slowly.

" Mess or Touch my books again. I'll not spare you three. "

Chisuke loved books. A world which can't be seen in screens. One of her favourite Novel was thrown on floor without mercy and Chisuke didn't liked it. She hated in fact. All the Kin brothers nodded at her response even though she only responded to Taehyung, Jungkook and Jimin. The thread she gave, if felt like. She wasn't only talking about themselves three.

Kiki walked inside the living room while licking her lips. She was in good mood cause she got her favourite food today which was raw beef with raw egg yolk. She jumped on Chisuke's lap and laid there licking her paws. Kiki paused feeling eyes on her, she gave a side eye to Kim Brothers who were staring at her. She ignored them as Chisuke slowly caressed her head.

To be continued ~