Chapter = 04

Adjusting her black oversized old hoodie, Chisuke look at herself in mirror

Adjusting her black oversized old hoodie, Chisuke look at herself in mirror. Today was her first day in Beansuk Highschool which was owned by Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim. It was a private school so wearing school uniform wasn't that important.  Students could wear whatever they want but at some special days, they had to wear.

Yup, It was weird for everyone who ever saw her. Her eyes, literally her face leaving lips was covered because of her long bangs which were till her nose, almost touching her uper lips. Then, how she was able to see through them? It was a great mystery for everyone who meet and saw her.

She wore long black trouser and took her black bag. To be honest, She was looking fine but little scary. Her black jet hairs touching ground followed her as she walk out of her room. Wearing and covering all black.

Behind her, a small figure followed her, waving it's tail here and there, the figure walked. It was her cat Kiki. As she reached dinner table.

Jungkook, who was sipping his strew choked hard on it, looking at her. Hearing him, everyone turned and stare at her who was standing there. Her bangs were still covering. Mrs. Kim gulped a lit before saying.

" Uh honey, you ok with going school like that? "

Chisuke nodded as she took a seat beside Taehyung who immediately turned his chair away from her with a disgusted look. But it didn't did anything to her, she ignored and started eating her ramen.

Kiki sat on her lap while everyone eye the cat, they knew that kiki was with her from start, that's what the orphanage said.

" Um, Honey, Kiki must be hungry. "

Chisuke looked down at Kiki who was lying on her lay from her bangs and then again started eating her ramen. Kiki meowed like she was saying something and sat unmoved.

" She already ate. "

Everyone was taken back a little, Mr. Kim nodded with hesitation. Jungkook was smirking knowing that for sure Chisuke was going to get bullied in school.

" She is creepy!! "

" How she is even seeing everything?! "

" Doesn't she has money to get haircut? Ew hahaha "

" Poor girl. "

" Shhh, Don't you know she is adopted by Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim? "

" You mean sHe is BTS's step sister in other way? "

" More like their maid. Hahahaa So dirty! "

Students were whispering as Chisuke walked inside the hallway, everyone was taken back seeing a dirty girl coming inside the one of the most expensive school. She was unbothered by all the whispers.

" Look at her long hairs! Isn't it like the Disney Princess Rapunzel?! "

Chisuke snapped her head towards the girl who flinched on the sudden attention, even the bullies of school were taking steps back. Bullies always bully those who are nerd and those who they feel like bullying but this new girl.

She was something else, her coming like this knowing that her all dress style and dirtyness can make her get bullied by bullies still, she came, it was something like she knew, it wasn't like she falled into trap of bullies, it was like she wants bullies to fall into her trap.

" Rapunzel? "

Chisuke asked in sarcasm way, the girl gulped and muttered a small sorry before running away, Bts were shocked, even the biggest bullies of school, the famous girl group were gulping looking at her, they thought she would get bullied but it was not what they thought.

" Meeoowww! "

Kiki hissed. That's when everyone in hallway looked down beside her leg, there was a cat, they blinked, cat was allowed bringing? Everyone in hallway gasped as the Kiki started hissing at every and followed Chisuke as she walked through the hallways.

" Introduce yourself. "

Mr. Nam said while eyeing the girl and the cat sitting near her leg. He was weird out seeing her and cat but he couldn't do anything as she was particularly the daughter of the owners of school. Kiki was looking around the room and Chisuke stood unbothered. Kiki looked at Chisuke.

" Meow Meow Meow, Meow! "

For a second, Everyone cooed over the cat, there were all ' aww '  around the class, Mr. Nam coughed looking at Kiki. The voices died down immediately.

" What is uh cat saying? "

Mr. Nam didn't knew what to call the cat. He stood there all red as cat turned and looked at him with eyes he knew were angry eyes.

" She is saying that she's Kiki, the super cat. "

Students blinked as the cat licked her ears with a attitude saying ' yup that's me! '

" And she hates when someone doesn't understand her. "

Chisuke continued, giving a side eye to Mr. Nam who blinked and looked down at Kiki who was giving him narrow stare like ' she's right! '

" And W—what's your name? "

Mr. Nam asked Chisuke, who started walking towards the last seat without giving response, he nodded a little in embarrassment, Mr. Kim had already told him that seems like she had habit of ignoring so he didn't complained much.

" Meowwwww! "

Kiki hissed at everyone who were eyeing them as Chisuke sat on her seat, Chisuke patted her head a little in which Kiki went silent and rubbed her head on her palm as Chisuke sat unbothered.

" O—okay students! Let's start our today's class. "

Then class started, Kiki stared at blackboard quietly while Chisuke looked out of classroom.

To be continued ~