Chapter = 14

" Don't you know who that girl was? "

Yoongi asked, his blank eyes were focused on Chisuke who was clearly not interested in the family talk. Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim were sitting beside Chisuke with a worried face while the older kim brothers were standing in front of them, their eyes only fixed on Chisuke who remained silent.

" Ae-nim Jung. The daughter of the most powerful Politician. Do you even know in what trouble you were going to get in? "

Seokjin said. The living room was in silence as all the eyes were staring at Chisuke. Jungkook looked at his hyung and spoke up.

" But Hyung, Chisuke beated her because she was bullying that nerd. Didn't Chisuke did the right thing by teaching that whore a lesson? "

Mr. Kim glared at Jungkook upon hearing a bad word in his sentence while Jungkook immediately covered his mouth. Namjoon glanced at Chisuke and answered him.

" We are against bullying also but. Here. we are not caring about anyone else. They all are strangers for us, even that nerd. The one we care about is Kim Darn Chisuke here. "

Chisuke raised her head a bit hearing him. He had indirectly admitted that he cared about her. Everyone stared at Namjoon in shock as he coughed awkwardly. His cheeks were turning slightly pink.

" Hyung, You accepted her as your sister? "

Jimin asked with wide eyes in shock while Namjoon shaked his head in panic.

" Noo! It's not like that. She— I mean she's a member of Kim family and I just don't want to see a member getting involved with politicians. "

He looked down while others sighed and looked away. Somehow he was right. From the start of their generation, No one had ever been involved with Powerful Politician like Jungs. But what they didn't knew was, A new member of the Kim generation was about to break their rules.

" Now Chisuke is out of that matter so why don't we all relax up a little? "

Mrs. Kim smiled happily in which, Mr. Kim wrapped his arm around her shoulder, smiling at her. Together they both looked like a perfect couple and it was what Kim brothers hated, they all rolled their eyes before getting up and walking away towards their rooms. Mrs. Kim sighed before getting up and walking towards kitchen, she gave a bag to maid with some money in it.

" Can you go and buy some vegetables for the lunch? "

Maid nodded but before she could take a step forward, Chisuke grabbed the bag from her hand and walked out of mansion silently. Mrs. Kim stared at her back dumbfounded, looked like Chisuke wanted a excuse to go outside. She walked down the streets ignoring the weird stares she got from the passing by. Her mind was again and again repeating the line.

" Jungs, The powerful politician. "

She entered the groceries shop and picked up all the vegetables she found and without waiting, she gave the money to the sellers and walked out without looking back. She was walking home back when her eyes caught the huge screen on top of the building.

It was about the Election which was about to take place in 3 months. Ae-nim's father, Mr. Jung's picture was displayed along with a young man's picture on the huge screen. Mr. Jung was wearing a black coat while the young man was wearing a red coat with a white shirt underneath. His red sharp eyes were similar to Chisuke's red eyes, just more colder and heartless than Chisuke.

His sharp jaw, sharper than a knife itself, his black hairs fell on his forehead messily making his appearance more enchanting. Chisuke could hear the girls talking about him as they passed by her.

" He's soo handsome!! OMG I'll 100% give him my vote this year. "

" Not only this year! I'll give him my vote in every election if that means I can see him again and again! "

" Not happening. Jungs has been winning elections from years. This new comer doesn't stand a chance in front of them. "

" Oh shut up. "

It was true, Jungs had never lost any election. Doesn't matter who stands against them, It was Jungs and will be Jungs rulling forever. But this time, someone new had applied in the Election. Everyone said that someone will lose in front of Jungs but who knows the fate? 

Ignoring the girls, Chisuke walked down the street when she suddenly  heard a duck screaming. Her body froze as she stood there unmoving, her ears twitched as the sound of fast tapping footsteps reached her. She turned around quickly, coming face to face with a fiercely coming white duck. If you ask what she hated the most in the world, It's Duck.

" Quack! Quack! Quack! Quack! "

Chisuke almost tripped as she threw a cucumber towards the angry duck and ran from there as fast as she could. Her long hairs followed her behind making Duck more excited as it ran faster behind Chisuke's long hairs. For the Duck, Chisuke was playing with her while on the other hand, Chisuke was panicking so much. She peeked behind her back while running, only to find the Duck still following her.

Inside a alley, there was a old ancient restaurant. The door of the restaurant opened as a teen boy stepped out of the restaurant. The white shirt he was wearing was half tucked inside his blue jeans, he ruffed his hairs a bit before walking down the stairs, out of the alley. He unplugged his earphones for a bit but immediately flinched hearing a girl scream.

Chisuke ran up the stairs, and almost bumped into him. She quickly pushed the boy and ran up fast leaving him dumbfounded who almost fell down the stairs by her push. He turned and looked down from the stairs to see, from whom she was running away but his eyes widened seeing the duck.

Chicken entered the restaurant and closed the door on his face. He was also panicking but he had no where to run.

" Open up!! "

He yelled in fear but Chisuke was determined to not open the door. She could hear his scream along with the duck. The duck had bit him on his butt, he desperately tried to get away from the duck but duck was having her fun time. It was until a man came running up the stairs and pulled the duck away from him who immediately fell on ground with his hand on his butt.

After apologizing, the man left, slightly bumping into a man with groceries. The man turned and stared at the boy on ground confused by what had happened. It was all until Chisuke opened the door slowly to check if the duck was gone.

But.

She wasn't expecting to meet him in this type of situation. His eyes widened as he stared at her with open mouth. While Chisuke took a step forward and stared blankly at the man in front of her. Both of them were lost in their own world, ignoring the confused boy on the ground.

Her lips parted as a name slipped out of them.

" Kim Woobin? "

To be continued ~

Chisuke met Woobin. Lmao.