Chapter = 22

The Badminton Champions were surrounding the four girls slowly while twirling their rackets

The Badminton Champions were surrounding the four girls slowly while twirling their rackets. The air was cold and so was their expressions. Chisuke's sharp eyes were wandering around the field ignoring the smirking figures approaching them. It happened fast. A figure flew past Chisuke with a great force towards the trunk of the oak tree, colliding with the it. She cried out in pain as her backbone was literally crushed against the tree trunk.  She had lunged at Chisuke, swinging her racket towards her head. Her intentions were to hit her but before she could, a bruising punch was slammed hard against her cheek.

Ara rubbed her wrist calmly as a evil smile curved up on her lips. The red eye girl remained unbothered whereas Nina was jumping up and down, excited with the situation.

" Woohoo! That punch was so gracious literally! "

The shock faces of the champions was the evidence of how hard the punch was. Their eyes were stucked on the girl laying against tree, whimpering in pain. Even Ae-nim and Tress were taken aback by the punch they witnessed. Ara let out a chuckle as her eyes moved to Ae-nim.

" I'm literally your Queen Gurls. You forgot how I taught you guys Taekwondo? Hm? "

It was true. Ara was also famous for her own Taekwondo Classes. She had more than 100 Students in line and one of her students were Trees and Ae-nim. She ran her hand up to her neck, massaging it a bit as her eyes were burning holes in ground, wishing it to crack and swallow Tress and Ae-nim for being dumb.

" You seriously challenging your own Master now? Is this why your parents didn't slept that night? "

Chisuke glanced at Ara from the corner of her eye upon hearing the savage sentences she was throwing. Myai was awakwardly smiling while the Nina was all hyped up. Her eyes were literally shinning with proud and admiration as she clasped her both hands together, cooing over Ara.

" H-hey you a-alll! What you all ate my money for huh?! GO! Attack TOGETHER you fools! "

The girls snapped out of their trance as they didn't wasted any time before jumping on them with their rackets, ready to hit them. Ara was punching and beating like a skilled Taekwondo master. She grabbed the arms of the girl who tackled her on ground before using her knee to hit on her stomach causing the girl to loosen her grip on her. Everyone was fighting around Myai and Chisuke who remained apprehensive and unbothered. Even Nina who was known for her sweet and childish behaviour was defending herself from the attacks.

Nina grabbed the stick from the ground as she started to use it like her personal sword. Even in this situation, she carried a sweet smile and eyes filled with amusement. She grabbed the legs of the red haired champian before pulling it hard enough to make the girl fall flat with her make-up filled face pressed against the ground. She ran towards the tree before jumping up and grabbing the tree branch, as the girls moved towards her with their rackets. Nina swinged her body before kicking the two girls hard on face.

Ae-nim and Tress could only watch with bewildered expression at the scene in front of them. Their so called strong team was getting their asses beaten by them. Suddenly Ae-nim's eyes fell on Myai, who was sticked on her place timidly. Her face showed the sign of fear and nervousness. A evil smirk curved up on her lips as she pointed at Myai.

" Locked Target. "

One of the girl fighting Nina suddenly left Nina's neck and ran towards Myai, picking up a racket in way from ground. Myai's eyes widened in fear as she covered her herself in defence. Along with her, Ara and Nina's eyes also widened. Just as the girl reached near to hit Myai, out of nowhere a hand grabbed her wrist tightly before with a gush of wind, a knee was harshly hit against her solar plexus. The girl's eyes widened as a sharp pain stucked hard under her ribcage. Her hands let go of her racket as she grasped her upper stomach gasping for air. The pain was unbearable. Just as she was trying to collect herself, her wrist was twisted in a go making her cry out in pain.

Everyone stared at Chisuke in horror who was silently twisting her wrist more painfully making a scream echo around the field. The reply of the attack she did was mind-blowing. Myai slowly removed her hands from her face and looked at the crying girl in shock. Her eyes turned to Chisuke who was still unbothered.

" I'm wondering who the hell made you all Champions. "

Her grip on her wrist loosen as the girl fell on ground griping her wrist while tears fell down her cheeks. The chaos made all the students come out of school, into the field. There were whispering and murmurs all around as they stared at the girls laying on ground groaning in pain. Nina bend down near a girl who had a bruise on her cheek and smiled with sympathy.

" Sweetcheeks, Just because you won a street match, you shouldn't act high hm? That's a bad habit! "

She looked over at the girl leaning against the tree and cooed over her.

" Aw you are so cute! Instead of getting beaten here, you should have applied for national badminton match. What you think? "

As Nina continued to talk with the girls who were literally unable to open their mouth. Ara stood beside Myai, her eyes roaming around her body to check for some injury. Her eyes moved to Chisuke who was still unbothered with her arms crossed.

Students were surrounding them as the gossips continued. Just as Ae-nim and Tress were about to flee from the situation, Ara grabbed their back of collars chuckling.

" And where do you both think you are going? Hm? "

She grinned widely before dragging them toward the crying girls. She threw them on ground carelessly and crossed her arms. Ae-nim and Tress looked up to glare but were taken aback seeing Nina, Chisuke, Ara and Myai surrounding them with crossed arms. Chisuke still unbothered. Myai timid and nervous. Ara grinning and Nina? Smiling happily with her hands clasped together like they are her own lovely domestic pets. Are they a group now? Huh.

To be continued ~

My deep apology for them who were waiting for an update. Most of the time, I was busy adjusting my new class and completing some weird assignments ( can't even think about it ) and half of my time went while staring at the screen.

Many of you were expecting a fighting scene and the situation was like, I wasn't able to create a clear imagine in my mind on this fighting. It took few days before I finally was able to create the scenary. Then took time implanting it.

So again My blossoms. I, your author deeply apologize for the delay. What do you guys think about Chisuke, Nina, Ara and Myai? Which one of them is your favourite and why? ಠ⁠◡⁠ಠ