Chapter 2

The training center is located on the outskirts of City H, and it was almost ten o'clock when the train slowly squeezed past the morning rush hour.

    Zhong Yi followed Zhong Yao into this place that bears the pain and laughter of countless past lives.

    The life teacher who greeted them at the door was the life teacher who had been training. He was already very familiar with this place, but he still had to pretend to understand it again.

    The first is to be familiar with the ice rink.

    The ice rink is a place for long-term companionship as a figure skater. Some people pay great attention to the quality of the ice rink, and the materials used to build the ice rink will also affect the comfort of the ice landing.

    So Zhong Yi brought his skates at his request, and would simply try some skating.

    However, as soon as he entered the gate of the ice rink, Zhong Yi stayed where he was.

    Because it was still early, the training session had not yet arrived, the huge ice rink was blowing with cold wind, and there was a person skating skillfully on the ice——

    Shen Yan!

    Seeing him again, still in such a place, such a familiar environment, Zhong Yi almost cried.

    In her previous life, in order to confront her mother, she was honorably absent on the first day of the training camp. When the turmoil was over and she came back, she heard from others that a player named Shen Yan had gone abroad.

    It's just that Zhong Yi chose to obey this time, and also for the change, God's reward is to see Shen Yan again.

    Shen Yan is still young, wearing ice skates, skating freely, wearing earphones as if no one is around, the hair length just covering the eyebrows, a black training suit, and the one that grows on the bridge of the nose in Zhong Yi's memory, adding to the charm A little mole of lust.

    Zhong Yi also saw through his steps that Shen Yan was playing together, which was his famous song in his previous life - "Yong Yu Le".

    The original work is Xin Qiji's poems, the sonorous music seems to carry the atmosphere of the battlefield, the hero has nowhere to find Sun Zhongmou, but at the end of the passionate progress, he becomes sad, which corresponds to the line in the poem "Lian Po is old, but still Can I eat?".

    It is such an oriental posture that has broken into Europe and the United States with a strong force, breaking the deadlock.

    Even now, Zhong Yi can memorize the movements of this program backwards. At this time, the music has reached the end. With the sadness of the music, the teenager on the ice rink slides to the middle, with sadness and helplessness in his eyes. Zhong Yi knows that he wants to Do that -

    Bellman.

    As if to verify what she was thinking, Shen Yan slowly raised his right leg and raised it while spinning until it formed a gorgeous shape.

    Zhong Yi frowned in disapproval. Behrman's action has always been called cruel and beautiful, because he had to put his hind legs on top of his head and lower his waist as hard as he could, which caused huge and irreversible damage to his waist.

    Sure enough, the sixteen-year-old Shen Yan was also such a persistent person.

    Zhong Yao beside him was also watching, with inexplicable sadness in his eyes: "You can't do it, you won't get points."

    Zhong Yi nodded indifferently.

    The teenagers' fun together over there ended, and when they looked up, they found the three standing on the sidelines, kicked lightly on the ice, and slid over.