Chapter 33

I didn't eat this hot-boiled mutton until evening. Zhong Yi received a call from Yan Cheng asking them to go to the team for a mobilization meeting. So Zhong Yi pouted and got into the car, looking at Ming Yue resentfully.

    You can go there in the afternoon, but Mingyue said it would be better later, and you can walk around after eating.

    "You guys go first." Mingyue was also a little embarrassed: "I'm going to find a fresh food supermarket, can we cook at home at night?"

    Zhong Yi was waiting for this sentence, and his eyes lit up instantly, like a little hamster Nodding, looking at Shen Yan beside him, he couldn't laugh or cry.

    After arriving at the training center, Mingyue went back. Zhong Yi followed behind Shen Yan.

    There were only two seats left in the conference room. A simple glance around showed the athletes and the event logistics team, all with serious expressions. Yan Cheng was waiting under the curtain.

    As soon as the two came in, they were surrounded by eyes.

    Seeing them arriving, Yan Cheng opened the PPT and began to speak, as the head coach, he first issued his vision for the Winter Olympics.

    "I hope everyone will work together this time, and everyone will set out to achieve results together. And, in these three months, I don't want the figure skating team to have crooked players like before. You represent the country! Not you Myself."

    "In normal times, I might give you a chance to explain, but at this critical moment, I don't want you to get my message, and the specific content will only be - leave the team." "Understood     ?

    "

There are not many figure skaters in the Winter Olympics, and they all nodded and shouted: "Understood."

    Yan Cheng sat back on his seat, and the person in charge of the venue also came out to speak: "In order to show our importance to athletes, we will use Taoism and During this period, some non-participants will be wronged, and our most professional ice rink will be handed over to the Winter Olympics athletes to win glory for the country." "

    And, for the athletes who live in the dormitory, we will arrange extra accommodation and Equipped with an in-team nutritionist."

    "In short, our city and our citizens fully support you! Regardless of whether you are from H city or not, H city will provide the best guarantee." There was a neat applause from below

    .

    Zhong Yi is okay, she participated in three times as the "Lao Lai" in the competition in her previous life, and she has heard a lot of such mobilization meetings. But Shen Yan was different, Zhong Yi saw a lot of emotion in his eyes, and she couldn't help being mobilized to become proud.

    The person in charge of the network image also said a few symbolic words, hoping that the players will not send anything that has nothing to do with training during the pre-match preparation.

    In fact, many athletes participating in the Winter Olympics for the first time do not understand, but this is about the mentality of the game. In the previous life, Zhong Yi didn't understand. When he participated in the Winter Olympics for the first time, he didn't obey the team's management and sent a video that he made himself.

    The following comments are bizarre, mostly condemning her for not training seriously.

    Since then, Zhong Yi has been taught by reality to have no edges and corners. Before the game, I will definitely not post a single Weibo, at least after I have achieved good results.