Chapter 36

The next day, Yan Cheng in the team announced a major event, and Li Yang was punished, but since he had already confirmed his participation in this competition, the punishment was left to be implemented after the competition.

    In other words, they will still be training with this person.

    It's just that on the gate of the training center, a punishment notice about Li Yang is hung. Zhong Yi guessed that this competition should be his last.

    Zhong Yi and the others continued to train, not bothering to pay attention to him. The departure of the National Championships came with Christmas.

    Zhong Yi suddenly remembered that since Christmas last year, he had bought many gifts for Shen Yan and recorded them in the memo. I didn't know Shen Yan well at that time, so I didn't dare to send it out rashly.

    This year happens to be a very perfect opportunity.

    While she was packing her luggage, she stuffed all the presents into the suitcase, and marked when she bought them with a small sticky note, so she packed them carefully. A card fell out of it.

    [FALL IN LOVE]

    The long-term memories are suddenly full of love. I remember when I bought this badge in which country, the store also has a sense of ceremony. The general idea is to give it to someone I like, and I will soon fall love river.

    During the competition period, Zhong Yi didn't dare to think about falling in love anymore, as long as she sent it away.

    Early the next morning, the figure skating team went to the airport together, and the bus was full of people. Since going to foreign training, it is rare to have such a row. Of course it's not a carload of athletes, there are also coaches, logistics, and follow-ups.

    During this period of time, the figure skating team kept abreast of current events and filmed the daily training routines of the trainers, which received a good response on the Internet. Now netizens are very supportive of the figure skating team.

    When the bus arrives at the airport, there is no need for Zhong Yi Shen Yan to check in the luggage by himself. Everyone's luggage is handed over to the logistics teacher, and they can easily go through the security check.

    Zhong Yi looked envious, and walked beside Shen Yan: "From this point of view, we are quite pitiful."

    Shen Yan: "But we spend more money on training."

    Zhong couldn't get the same idea, and turned to look at Mingyue. The figure skating team even checked Mingyue's Liu Song's luggage: "Mingyue, when we go back to country A, can I have this treatment?" "

    No. You can throw away your luggage, and I'll take your Costen."

    Zhong Yi: "..."

    After boarding the plane, since it's a large group of people traveling, naturally they can't sit with Shen Yan. The seats were randomly chosen by the logistics teacher. Mingyue was next to Zhongyi, and the other side was the aisle.

    And the person sitting by the side of the aisle is Li Yang.

    She couldn't help but sigh with emotion, how could it be such a coincidence that it was so bad luck. You can't expect her to talk to Li Yang, it's good if you don't scold him. Mingyue looked at her face, and took the initiative to change seats with her, sandwiched between them.

    Zhong Yi misses Yang Qinghe and Zhang Chunzi at this moment.

    Although those two were promoted to the group this year and did not participate in the competition, they were there, especially Yang Qinghe, who definitely protected their shortcomings. That day at the ice rink, if this hero had been there, he might have been the one who struck first.