Chapter 32

After landing this time, no one came to pick them up. Originally, she was going to live here for a while, so Mingyue simply asked someone to drive the family car over. The trunk was full of luggage, and as soon as she got in the car, Zhong Yi said, "Go to the hospital." Mingyue: "What's wrong? It's so sudden

    . "

    Zhong Yi's tone was sour: "Shen Yan hid all three of us again."

    Liu Song turned his head as soon as the co-pilot heard this. Frowning, he motioned for Shen Yan to show him.

    "Brother Song, it's nothing. I can walk."

    "I can walk!" Zhong Yi frowned first: "If you can walk, you're fine? Can you tell us when you fall and get on crutches again?" Seems to

    realize My tone was too intense: "I didn't mean that. It's just that we are all worried about you."

    Shen Yan sighed: "Don't worry, I will tell you next time."

    "Zhong Yi." Ming Yue said haha: "You sit down I'm ready, I'll hurry up. I just want to have a look at your waist."

    In an instant, I fell in love with Shen Yan's eyes.

    In fact, her waist is not a big deal, and it wasn't even injured by training. It was at night, she thought of a movement on a whim, stood in front of the mirror, and did a hook jump.

    Facts have proved that she is not at Shen Yan's level, she couldn't hold on to the ground, and her waist flashed.

    It hurt for a while that day, and Mingyue laughed at her and gave her a massage. At this time, it was obviously an active atmosphere, and the three of them stared at Shen Yan like wolves, distracting their attention.

    "What's the matter with you?" Shen Yan asked.

    "That... that is... I imitated you and conducted some serious land training..."

    "Land training? What are you dancing?"

    "It's just..." Zhong Yi sighed in his heart: "Hook hand jump."

    "A few weeks?"

    "..."

    "Four weeks."

    It's over.

    "Your movements are unsteady on ice, and you jump on land? Are you still wearing slippers?"

    Zhong Yi nodded resignedly, his eyes widened, and he looked at Shen Yan pitifully.

    "Forget it." Seeing her gaze, Shen Yan had nothing to do: "You can't do this again next time."

    Then she lifted it lightly. Zhong Yi sticks out her tongue, on the surface it looks like she knows her mistake.

    In fact, the shouter in the heart, the favorite player wins again!

    Perhaps because of time issues, they landed only in the morning, and there were not many people who went directly to the hospital. Mingyue and Liu Songbing divided into two groups, one person signed up for one number, and took a figure skater who couldn't take care of himself to see a doctor.

    During the period, Zhong Yi swore to die and demanded to see Shen Yan's consultation process. They had no choice but to take her with her.

    Shen Yan is in the Department of Orthopedics, and an elderly doctor was inside. When he saw a group of people going in, he narrowed his eyes.

    "Shen Yan?"

    "Grandpa Wu." Shen Yan was a little helpless.

    Zhong Yi watched them interact in surprise, then thought about it, there are only two hospitals in H City, and Shen Yan grew up here, so there is nothing wrong with it.