Chapter 51

"Well, I'm also very proud of you." Shen Yan replied.

    When Zhong Yi heard this sentence, she was completely in a trance, turned around in a circle, and looked at Shen Yan with a smile: "You too!"

    You are also my pride, and it has been since many, many years ago.

    What does this feeling look like? Zhong Yi has long known that he must be the champion, but in every training, every pain, she will refresh her understanding of Shen Yan, so that in her heart, Construct a three-dimensional and vivid

    Shen Yan, which is different from the one side of the roof in the previous life.

    The more she understands, the more determined she becomes, Shen Yan deserves it.

    At first, she really wanted to ask, Shen Yan, is it worth it. Give your all for a dream. But now she understood that there was no need to ask, she could answer instead of him.

    worth.

    The two walked around the park for several times, until Zhong Yi couldn't hold back and sneezed, Shen Yan frowned: "Let's go back." No matter how

    reluctant Zhong Yi was, he couldn't be willful. For a big event, he followed Shen Yan obediently back to the room. Before Mingyue came back, she was watching the replay of the video with Shen Yan.

    When the game was approaching, watching movies and other links were spontaneously canceled by two people. Shen Yan asked Liu Song to buy a floor-to-ceiling mirror and put it in the room.

    At this moment, Zhong Yi watched her training video, and in the corner of her eye, Shen Yan was doing movements in front of the mirror. Whenever this happens, she feels that she has not trained enough.

    Later, she also felt relieved, Shen Yan was such a god, what kind of energy did she have to compare. In her previous life, she had heard a word called introversion. She didn't know the connotation of this word at the time, but now she finally understands it.

    Everyone has their own training rhythm, and success cannot be repeated by blindly following others. And if the amount of training exceeds your maximum tolerance, it will cause irreparable damage.

    Her training was only during the day, which she discovered early on was the most self-improving time of day.

    She couldn't calm down at other times, no matter how hard she tried, it was basically a waste of physical energy. So at this time, it is better to do a review to find the problem for yourself.

    The video was recorded yesterday by Mingyue. Compared with the previous one, there will indeed be a slight improvement. However, figure skating still has an element of luck to a certain extent. She has to pay attention to the details and train to perfection in order to be able to perform on the court.

    Nine out of ten, this probability can be considered high for other athletes. However, one of Zhong Yi's great advantages is that he has a good mentality and a better self-regulation ability, so mistakes in competitions will not be so fatal.

    Like in the video, she actually has some problems with her expressiveness. Her face is still a little immature, and the ideal atmosphere of matching Kosten can't come out, and her movements are a little rigid.

    Yan Cheng also said before that, in fact, it is enough to score. But Zhong Yi does not want to abandon her artistry. Figure skating is an art project from the beginning to the end.

    She glanced at Shen Yan, and saw that Shen Yan didn't look this way, trying to make the expression she wanted, winking like silk, feeling like she was falling at a glance.