Chapter 55

Shen Yan did not leave after training that day, and went directly to the second floor to find Zhong Yi.

    Zhong saw him coming up, and smiled: "It's perfect today!"

    Seeing her expression, Shen Yan also smiled, but the next words were particularly "ruthless": "You are not allowed to come in the future, and you are in the room by yourself. Let's practice more."

    Zhong Yi: "..."

    There are only a few days left, the pressure is huge, and I feel a little guilty after resting for nearly an hour and a half, but after being told by Shen Yan, Zhong Yi can't wait to jump on the ice immediately Train for hours.

    It's just that it can't be done now, seeing Zhong Yi's expression, Shen Yan pulled her up from the sofa.

    "Let's go, I'm kidding you."

    ...

    In Zhong Yi's view, the next few days were indeed peaceful. She has always felt that since entering the Olympic Village, there have been a lot of bad things, and she has only officially started to adapt after staying there for more than 20 days.

    No one is not nervous when facing the Winter Olympics, even if Zhong Yi has participated in many sessions, she has been nervous all the time since the last three days.

    Until that day actually comes.

    The men's singles competition officially started, while the women's singles competition was two days later. The start time was noon, and Zhong Yi deliberately got up early in the morning, went to Shen Yan's room and said cheers to him who was about to set off.

    In the morning, I like not to delay my training, so I went to the training place and had fun for a long time.

    Half an hour before the start of the game, she and Ming Yue entered the arena from the stands. Find your place and sit down.

    Mingyue also asked: "Isn't it the same to watch the live broadcast? It might even be better."

    Zhong Yi gave him a look that you don't understand, and said: "This is the station where the king of figure skating ascends the throne, I must be there .”

    Mingyue looked helpless, Shen Yan had never even participated in the Winter Olympics, so Zhong Yi was sure that he was the champion. This girl trusted Shen Yan a little too much.

    It's not that Mingyue doesn't trust each other. Every athlete has experience. There are still many strong players from various countries in the Winter Olympics who have not retired.

    Zhong Yi sees it through: "Do you want to make a bet?"

    Ming Yue: "What bet?"

    Zhong Yi asks: "If Shen Yan wins the championship, I will eat all kinds of delicacies during the offseason!"

    "You lose your figure?"

    Zhong Yi froze for a moment: "Reduce it again."

    Ming Yue sneered: "Can't reduce it and cry while hugging the refrigerator?"

    Zhong Yi: "... Then during the offseason... have a meal of delicacies from mountains and seas."

    Ming Yue: "Shen Yan Is it worth a hot pot meal in your heart?"

    That's right, the delicacies of mountains and seas that Zhong Yi said is a hot pot meal. She is not very good at spicy food, but she likes to abuse herself. When eating hot pot, she doesn't accept chopsticks even when the bottom soup is boiled dry.