Chapter 17

Zhong Yi took Shen Yan into the house, but Ming Yue was still in the room.

    When she packed her luggage last night, she put the plaster in the medicine box she bought. Now she changed her shoes, and carefully supported Shen Yan to sit on the sofa. Shen Yan seemed not used to it, and his face was a little embarrassed.

    He always felt like he was being taken care of like this.

    Zhong Yi went to get the medicine box and took out the plaster from it. Coincidentally, when I was seriously injured in my previous life, I asked someone to buy a folk remedy. In this life, she kept an eye out, and bought a lot of them as soon as she was reborn, just in case she needed them.

    "Turn up your trouser legs."

    At this point, Shen Yan couldn't make any tweaks, so he could only slowly pull up his trouser legs.

    Zhong Yi is more intuitive to look directly at.

    Just now outside, Shen Yan raised and lowered it very quickly, Zhong Yi only saw cyan with sharp eyes. Unexpectedly, Shen Yan's knee was already swollen a lot, and the blue-purple was diffused, which looked scary and distressed.

    Zhong Yi was completely speechless.

    Shen Yan seemed to feel her displeasure, and smiled in the mood: "This is often the case, don't worry, it will be fine in two days." Zhong Yi

    rolled his eyes.

    The girl slowly knelt in front of Shen Yan, her upper body and his knees were at the same level, she looked at it with distressed eyes, she stretched out one hand to touch it, but she felt it was not suitable, so she pouted and tore off the plaster. open.

    "It's really fine." Seeing that she was about to cry again, Shen Yan said, "I'm used to it." "

    You can't treat yourself badly just because no one is with you!" roared out.

    The sound circled back and forth in the spacious living room, both of them were stunned, and Ming Yue also slowly came out of the room: "What's the matter?" Zhong Yi

    shook his head, as if a little regretful, Shen Yan didn't speak.

    "I'm not trying to kill you, but I'm really worried about you..."

    Shen Yan nodded.

    In fact, he was also a little confused. Usually, this kind of injury is very normal, and the fall that one has to endure during difficult jumps is the result of this almost every time.

    He is used to the pain, at most he just needs to be careful not to touch it again after returning home. He even felt a little fussed when he met a girl like this. I usually adhere to the principle that if no one asks, there is no principle, and I have survived time and time again. He thought this time was no exception.

    Zhong Yi carefully looked at the knee in front of him, feeling distressed and annoyed, first blew a few breaths, and then slowly pasted the thin plaster on it.

    "Does it hurt?" He asked softly.

    "It doesn't hurt." Shen Yan actually still had a little pain, but he was used to enduring it. But looking at the girl, kneeling on the ground, raising her eyes and looking at herself with tears in her eyes, she felt that she really...

    reached out and touched the girl's head.

    "When you go back, don't take it off just because you feel uncomfortable. This medicine is very useful. I used it when I was so injured that I could almost walk." "I was so injured that I could