Chapter 46

The next day, when the jet lag is reversed, and you have enough rest, you will naturally have to train. Each athlete in the Olympic Village has his own training schedule, and the venue will not be crowded. Based on this, Zhong Yi did not train with Shen Yan.

    The morning was her training time, and Mingyue also came to the unfamiliar place, standing outside the ice rink and waiting for Zhongyi to come out.

    Because there is not enough time, Zhongyi's training goal is very clear. In addition to following the track, there is also training for difficult jumps.

    When the ice fell, she was already sweating, so she sat on the sidelines and waited for the sweat to evaporate before going back to her room.

    At this time, Ming Yue poked her, and two figures walked over from a distance. Zhong Yi's head is getting bigger, and he doesn't know that their supernatural powers can be displayed in the training ground.

    Now, there is no way to hide from the empty ice rink.

    "Zhong Yi, go have a meal with me and your mother." Her father said standing in front of her.

    Zhong Yi tried her best to calm herself down: "I'm very tired now, can I talk more?"

    "Humph." Zhong Yao said first, "Tired after training for a while? Have you ever trained seriously?"

    Zhong Yi just felt speechless.

    "I danced the A jump. You didn't get tired from training because you didn't know how to do it."

    After she finished speaking, she regretted it, and she agreed not to speak ill at each other, and at least calm herself down. Zhong Yi now only feels that he will never be able to control his emotions when facing Zhong Yao.

    "I can't, you can do it." Zhong Yao should have been persuaded by her father when she went out, but she didn't lose her temper at this time, but lowered her anger.     Zhong Yi faced her like this, but she couldn't speak anymore: "You guys are remarried and don't go on honeymoon, why do you always torture me? I'm going to a competition, so I don't have time to greet you, understand?" "Yiyi     . Instead, her father seized the opportunity to be a good old man: "Just have a meal, don't go out, can you be in the cafeteria? Your mother and I miss you very much."

    Zhong Yi didn't see what they thought about her. From what she knew, they were either preaching, or they wanted to pretend to be good parents so that their children could participate in the Olympics.

    "Give Dad some face."

    Sure enough.

    Zhong Yi counted with her fingers in her heart, there are still a few days left for the competition, can she clean her ears. If it doesn't work, just go there.

    Zhong Yao: "What? You can't even have a meal with me, I've raised you for so many years, right?"

    Zhong Yi took a deep breath, but there was no other way, he suppressed the fire and nodded. After dinner, don't bother her anymore. Seeing her nodding, her father showed a satisfied smile, as if to say, just be obedient.

    Mingyue tugged at Zhong Yi's sleeve, Zhong Yi turned her head to comfort: "You go back first, it's fine. I'll call you if I have something to do.

    " Can't get involved too much. She shook Zhong Yi's hand, carried Zhong Yi's equipment in her arms and walked away. Before going out, she looked back at Zhong Yi.

    Zhong Yi nodded.

    On the way to the cafeteria with her parents, her father kept talking, but Zhong Yi didn't make a sound. As I was walking, I heard Zhong Yao say: "Don't go back to China if you don't get your grades this time, I can't afford to lose this person."