Chapter 45

"Zhong Yi!" In exchange for a loud roar.

    It was the first time that Zhong Yi used this kind of fierce language to deal with these two people. Yan Cheng heard it before, and looked at this side with a dark face. Seemingly aware of her gaffe, her father coughed twice.

    Zhong Yi looked at Yan Cheng who was walking over, and hurriedly said, "Don't cause trouble, don't harass me anymore." "

    We are your parents!"

    "Really?" Zhong Yi sneered: "You can guarantee Zhong Yao doesn't affect my mentality? Is it possible that I don't know what your purpose is?" "

    You think you are doing it for my own good." "

    I don't think so. I just think that the appearance of the two of you reminds me of something very different. Good past. When did you communicate with me? Before you come to the Winter Olympics, you will have your own dream, so don’t pretend to come and see me for my own good.” After Zhong Yi finished speaking, she signaled

    Ming Yue to pick up her luggage and transfer. Shen Yan also followed behind her.

    "Let me see what good grades you can get." Zhong Yao seemed to be very angry: "If you don't get good grades, you can die."

    Zhong Yi has already gotten used to such words that are almost curses, Shen It was the first time Yan heard it, he turned his head instantly, his eyes were very sharp.

    Zhong Yi doesn't want him to participate in this kind of thing. She grabbed Shen Yan's wrist and led Shen Yan forward almost compulsively. Meeting Yan Cheng head-on: "What's the matter with you?"

    Zhong Yi: "It's okay, coach, those are my parents."

    Yan Cheng frowned in disapproval, wanted to say something, but then thought of Zhong Yi's family situation and swallowed the words Going back: "Be careful."

    Zhong Yi nodded.

    Just when the check-in form was completed, Zhong Yi took the room card, and several of them got into the elevator together. Her complexion has not been better since just now, Shen Yan: "If I come to you again, you come to me."

    She really didn't know what Shen Yan could do in this matter, she just shook her head to indicate that it was okay, Ming Yue didn't say anything, and silently pressed the elevator button.

    Almost all the team members from country C live on the first floor, and I like them to be the first ones to go up. The corridor was still very quiet, Liu Song and Shen Yan sent Zhong Yi and the others back to the room first, and then went to their own room.

    Zhong Yi breathed a sigh of relief as soon as he entered the room door.

    This room is quite big, and the equipment is very complete. It is in the style of a suite, which is just right for Mingyue and her. There is no shortage of facilities, even a small kitchen is available in a simple circle, but there are more or less tools.

    As an athlete, Zhong Yi is not allowed to go in and out of the Olympic Village at will, but Ming Yue can go out. For the next twenty days, you can start a small stove by yourself.

    The sofa is also very big. Zhong Yi walked over and kicked the luggage aside casually, letting out a long sigh of relief.

    Mingyue: "It's really not possible, let's find your coach to solve this matter."

    In fact, Mingyue's proposal is the best solution at present. With Zhongyao's understanding, she will definitely have nothing to do in the next time. There is no need to go to extreme lengths to find her, and force her to issue a military order.