Chapter 5

Chapter 5 Finals (Revised)

    This meal is not good, the Chinese food in foreign countries is really hard to describe. In the end, Zhang Chunzi suggested to go to a street to have a look.

    Even at seven o'clock in the evening, the street was still very lively, and the three of them began to look around curiously as soon as they got off the bus. The people around were all other skin colors, and these three people from country C were very eye-catching, especially because they all had a young face.

    Zhong Yi's English is not bad, and he can understand most of the shop signs along the way. The three of them talked and laughed all the way, and Zhong Yi saw a shop around the corner.

    The roll call of this store is called "FALL IN LOVE". The entire exterior window has a very Christmas atmosphere, with a dark green front curtain and a small bell with a red bow hanging on the window. The golden lights in the store make people feel that it has come to winter all at once.

    Zhong Yi was really interested, turned to look at the expressions of the other two, and found that neither of them looked away from the clothing store opposite.

    "You go shopping first, I want to go into this store." Zhong Yi said.

    "Ah?" Zhang Chunzi still held her arm: "How about we accompany you?"

    Zhong Yi shook his head, smiled and pushed Zhang Chunzi to Yang Qinghe's side: "You go shopping first, I think you are not interested in this store, I I'll go find you guys after shopping."

    The two had no choice but to nod.

    Zhong Yi watched them leave, then turned around and entered the store with a smile. Only after entering the store did I realize that naming a business name is really important.

    The name of the store makes people feel mysterious and elegant. In fact, once you enter the store, it looks more like a grocery store that attracts girls. All kinds of dolls, badges, and badges in the store are shining golden.

    In fact, Zhong Yi is not particularly interested in these, but since he has already entered, he might as well take a look at them all.

    Rows of quaint shelves are filled with exquisite gadgets. But Zhong Yi saw it at a glance - a cuff button in the shape of a penguin, all in gold.

    This made her immediately think of the penguin. Maybe she just has some quirks of collecting, and at this moment an idea suddenly came up, or else, she should save up some more gifts for Shen Yan.

    When we meet again, find an excuse to give it to him.

    Just do what you say, even though Zhong Yao is usually strict with herself, she has never treated her badly when it comes to money. So Zhong Yi just glanced at the price lightly, then picked it up and went to pay the bill.

    She was holding the bag, and the sales lady handed her the receipt with a card in it. Zhong Yi picked it up, a heart-shaped card with a beautiful font written on it - "Items purchased in this store, if you give it to your loved one, you will get a magic bonus, and you will fall in love quickly~" Zhong Yi

    smiled Laughing, I just took it as a sense of ritual from the store, so I went to find Zhang Chunzi and the others with it in my pocket.

    The three of them just got excited and walked all the way until after nine o'clock. When they returned to the hotel, they were scolded by the coach.

    At night, Zhong Yi looked at Zhang Chunzi, who was sleeping soundly in the next bed, and silently typed in the memo: Zhong Yi's first love - penguin cufflinks.