Chapter 14

What is there around me is worth trusting. The moonlight by the river is just right. Although the wind in H city is very cold, there are more people at this time, which adds warmth. The lights on the riverside emit warm light, and the ice and snow on the river also reflect the softness.

    The river wind rushed into the crowd and turned into a gentle breeze.

    Shen Yan grabbed Zhong Yi's wrist like this, and slowly walked a long way. Zhong Yi's eyes are full of nostalgia and joy, and he moves forward with his faith step by step.

    "Shen Yan, look at the moon today." Zhong Yi stretched out his hand to the sky.

    Shen Yan followed the direction of her finger and looked up. The moon was in the shape of a crescent, curved and bright.

    "It's so beautiful." Zhong Yi who didn't hear the answer continued.

    "It's beautiful."

    Shen Yan, who was still a little tense, suddenly relaxed at this moment. Those messy things suddenly ran to the back of my mind, and what I enjoyed at this time was only the moonlight.

    The crowd was getting more and more crowded. At this time, there was still half an hour before the fireworks, and Zhong Yi found a fence near the river. He brought Shen Yan here and put his hands on the fence. Zhong Yi looked around with a smile, then turned her head suddenly.

    "Shen Yan, you will definitely win the Olympic champion." There is no doubt about it.

    Shen Yan was still a little dazed after hearing this: "You... seem to have always believed in me." "

    Yes." Zhong Yi looked at him intently: "Because you are Shen Yan."

    Is it just because of this... Shen Yan Yan didn't understand. Some people will believe in themselves, but they still completely ignore their trust. From a long time ago, what I heard is that if you don't work hard, you won't get medals.

    I will definitely become the Olympic champion... I must...

    Zhong Yi still doesn't know that a word of his own can cause such a big wave in Shen Yan's heart. The people next to him crowded in, Zhong Yi didn't stop, staggered, and was grabbed by Shen Yan.

    The atmosphere became inexplicably awkward.

    There were still two minutes before the fireworks were set off, Zhong Yi stood for nearly an hour, her legs were a little numb, and she couldn't help sighing when she saw that Shen Yan beside her seemed to be okay, she was really not afraid of the cold.

    "One more minute!" Excited.

    It is said that City H spent a lot of money this time, and the fireworks lasted for half an hour. Zhong Yi used to be in City S, where burning was banned, and he hadn't seen it carefully in City H in his previous life. The anticipation is terrific.

    five seconds.

    With the exclamation of the children in the crowd, the fireworks rose into the sky.

    Huge fireworks bloomed in the sky, and golden sparks flew down all over the sky, illuminating the entire night extremely brightly. Everyone was looking up, their eyes shining with incomparable light.

    Zhong Yi is suddenly a little unreal.

    On such a special day, with the most important people standing beside me, there are countless fireworks in the sky. For half an hour, she was next to Shen Yan, and the two of them stood side by side, as if in a trance, standing on the podium. She was the biggest winner.