Chapter 23

Zhong Yi only rested for two days after the World Championships. This year is the Olympic year, so he must not be too loose.

    It has always been a great regret that I did not participate in this Olympic Games in my previous life, and I must live up to myself this time.

    The last time Chen Lu and Zhong Yi made a phone call, Yan Cheng sent Zhong Yi the filming plan and documents of the documentary. The national team even sent someone to communicate with Coach Rice in advance about the weekend club appearance.

    In the case of not affecting normal training, footage can be filmed in the club.

    On the day the documentary team arrived in Country A, Zhong Yi had resumed training. Shen Yan worked even harder. After returning, he only rested for one day, and started the daily physical training again.

    There are three people in the documentary team, they are the reporter, the director and a videographer. Before Zhong Yi was worried that a group of people would come and disturb other athletes.

    The director's name was Chen Feng, and he came downstairs to Zhong Yi's house early in the morning of the second day, and went to the club with Zhong Yi Shen Yan, and filmed daily routines by the way.

    Zhong Yi felt nothing, but Shen Yan always seemed uncomfortable. Usually the two would chat on the way to training, but today they didn't say a word.

    Chen Feng: "Are you also like this usually?"

    Zhong Yi hurriedly made up for it: "No, the pressure of training has been heavy recently." "

    It's not that the World Championships just ended, shouldn't it be reasonable to relax?" Chen Feng continued to ask.

    The photographer held up his camera and took pictures from the side. The street was full of early risers who were exercising, and they all looked sideways when they saw them. It is indeed a bit embarrassing, but fortunately no one can understand Chinese.

    Zhong Yi said in an official tone: "This year is the Olympic year, we will not try our best to be sorry for our country."

    Chen Feng nodded appreciatively, and did not continue to ask any questions on the street. When we arrived at the weekend club, we had previously said that we would let one of them take a tour of the club, but Zhong Yi didn't want to distract Shen Yan, so he volunteered to take it over.

    Shen Yan walked towards the locker room: "Then shall I go to the ice rink first?"

    Zhong Yi nodded.

    The two separated, and Zhong Yi followed the trend that Coach Rice led her to visit at that time.

    "This is a large ice rink, which is open to amateurs for a fee. We train at the back." "

    This is the warm-up room, and further forward is the locker room, but in fact, everyone is used to warming up directly on the ice. "

    This corridor used to be our training place. We call it a small ice rink, which is more suitable for practicing jumping. The small ice rink passes through and is the room of honor.

    " I went to the room of honor and asked, "Is this the room of honor you posted on Weibo?"

    Zhong Yi nodded proudly, "You'll understand after a while, it's really hard not to be hung on there. Show off. It's really a great honor."

    After a few steps, Zhong Yi led them into the room of honor. According to the original plan, some promotional videos will be prepared here, with the wall of honor as the background.