Chapter 30

Zhong Yi asked for leave and lay on the bed. She learned about last night's turmoil from Ming Yue, and was very concerned about Shen Yan's reaction. She probably knew Shen Yan's heart.

    At this moment, Gu Yin is not important. Zhong Yi only knows that she succeeded, although it is not as good as the ones in the novels she read, but she clumsily succeeded in the second year of her rebirth.

    She tied Shen Yan with her most sincere heart. In this way, I would like to thank this serious illness for making her certain things.

    These things can make her firm. No matter whether Shen Yan repeats the same mistakes in the future, it will definitely be because she will not go to the end of suicide again.

    The stone in her heart fell, she was not in a good mood, she didn't check Weibo for several days, and just clicked in today.

    Gu Yin's Weibo post was not deleted last time, and there are still many fans asking about it, so she just clicked in to read it.

    The latest one was posted by Gu Yin this morning. Two breakfasts were placed on the table, and the text was a vague sentence: I am so happy.

    All the comments below are guessing whether the other person is Shen Yan, and Gu Yin replied to one of them: Guess.

    bother.

    Zhong Yi already had a headache, but seeing this made her very angry.

    I can only comfort myself, is it too sensitive, just a child.

    Shen Yan also came back to eat at noon, and Zhong Yi dragged his heavy body to the dining table. Afraid of her stomach ache from the burn, Mingyue cooked her a bowl of porridge.

    "Are you feeling bad this morning?" Shen Yan asked.

    Zhong Yi shook his head: "It's okay. Are you tired? You didn't sleep well yesterday."

    Shen Yan's expression was a little unnatural.

    "It's okay."

    She didn't dare to let him drink coffee or anything, Zhong Yi looked at his face, and actually wanted him to take a day off today.

    It is estimated that he will not agree.

    After sending Shen Yan away, she went back to lying on the bed. She didn't have such a leisurely life in her impression, and she didn't play with her mobile phone. She looked at the scenery outside the window. In front of this window, she could just see the small lake in the park.

    Mingyue came in with the medicine, and stood by the bed: "Drink the medicine."

    Zhong Yi obediently took it: "Mingyue, I think Shen Yan... also likes me a little bit." "

    Did you see that? Mingyue was surprised: "Isn't this obvious?"

    "Really?"

    "When did he treat others like this?"

    "No." Zhong Yi turned her head: "That's right, I always feel a bit too much, more like family It's the relationship."

    "Don't think about it, isn't it good? Shen Yan's character, it's better to be a family member to tie him down."

    That's right.

    According to Shen Yan's thinking, the family is the best. When he has a sense of responsibility, he won't leave easily. The family is also good.

    Zhong Yi always wanted to imitate Shen Yan's reaction last night in her mind, if she saw it with her own eyes, she would not be so disturbed.

    ...