Chapter 24

The moment Zhong Yi saw the news, he dialed the phone. But there was indeed a voice that could not be heard. In her impression, Shen Yan is a person who will never miss an appointment. If she misses an appointment, it means that something must have happened that he cannot bear.

    She had nothing to do at first, so maybe finding Shen Yan could help her a bit. Calls are not answered, messages are not returned. She put on her shoes and ran downstairs to the apartment next door, and knocked on the door lightly, but no one paid any attention.

    "Shen Yan? Shen Yan, are you at home?" Zhong Yi asked while knocking.

    There was no response for a long time.

    Zhong Yi is a little nervous, Shen Yan should have nowhere to go except the apartment in Country A. Then there is the ice rink.

    Thinking of this favorite, I didn't get entangled, and went downstairs to run directly to the ice rink. She asked for leave today, and when she entered the small ice rink, a group of people looked at her in surprise, and other players whistled: "Zhong Yi, happy birthday!"

    She really couldn't bear any good looks, she could only smile Laughing: "Have you seen Shen Yan?"

    Everyone shook their heads, and someone asked her what happened.

    Zhong Yi was really not in the mood to explain anything to them, and was even very irritable, and ran out of the ice rink without saying a word.

    She has nothing to do. The previous intimacy and previous "dependence" were all based on Shen Yan's willingness to share with her.

    Just like his blurred shadow, running in front of him again.

    Zhong Yi discovered her subconscious mind, became angry and unwilling, and felt bad. Forced to recall, what major events happened to Shen Yan in his previous life at this time point.

    It was the first time they met on the rooftop, and all that Zhong Yi knew about him since then was because of his love that he had searched through his life. It was impossible for her to determine the exact time.

    The frustration came to a head when she couldn't find a way to sit on the original couch.

    Ming Yue came out of the room and saw her like this: "What's the matter? Aren't you going to eat?"

    "I don't know." Zhong Yi was irritable: "He said something happened, so he couldn't be contacted anymore." "

    Did you call? Did something really happen?"

    "Of course I did!" Zhong Yi himself I didn't expect that I would yell out: "Sorry, I'm a little excited."

    Mingyue spends time with her day and night, how could she not know her temper, just shook her head to indicate that it's okay, and sat on the edge of the sofa: "It's definitely okay."

    Zhong Yi wanted to refute, he wanted to say that this person committed suicide silently and was injured silently in his previous life, he would always be like this, no matter how nice others were to him, when something happened to him, his first reaction would always be to push others away. open.

    With that kind of alienation in his bones, Zhong Yi collapsed and felt that he would never be able to melt him down for the rest of his life.

    The matter was out of his control, and it was related to Shen Yan, so Zhong Yi couldn't calm down. She looked at the quartz clock on the wall, it was one o'clock, and she couldn't find anyone at all. Whether it was calling the police or posting on Weibo, or even looking for the figure skating team, she had to find the person first.