Chapter 151: Odd

The pill medicine still had not been produced. Wang Tong saw that Kong Hou was not calm and sent her to teach the newly joined disciples. His reason was so that the new disciples would recognize her.

Kong Hou also wanted to calm down and avoid influencing Huan Zhong. This time, Splendid Cloud Sect had recruited a dozen disciples of good talent. Their conduct and style of talking were very suitable to Splendid Cloud Sect.

After being immersed in cultivating for these years, Kong Hou was skilled at tactics during fighting. She knew a little bit about divination and pill making. She knew more about forging and had learned gradually from Huan Zhong many forging methods. Luckily, the new disciples did not need to learn these others. Otherwise, she, as the “elder” would have no face.

The majority of new disciples had never seen Kong Hou before but they had heard of her legend. Energy Refinement and Base Building in five years, Mind Activation when travelling two years, and bewitching the famed sword cultivator Spirit Master Zhong Xi so that Radiance Sect wanted to have a marriage alliance with Splendid Cloud Sect. Five Flavors Manor and Cool Breeze Sect also chose to join Splendid Cloud Sect because of Kong Hou.

The new disciples that had coincidentally seen Kong Hou heard the surrounding discussion. Just as they wanted to say that Kong Hou Shijie was not extremely beautiful, footsteps sounded in the corridor outside.

They hurriedly sat properly and did not dare to make a sound.

Dressed in a grand flowing dress, the young woman climbed the stairs with a smile on her face. Her beautiful features made people think of a half-blooming cherry blossom, a pear flower glistening with dew, a kind of beauty that was not pressuring.

“Greetings to Kong Hou Shijie.”
“No need for such courtesy. Everyone, sit down.” Kong Hou’s gaze swept the group and looked serious as though she was memorizing everyone’s features. “I have never taught other people. Today, I will talk to everyone about my daily cultivation habits, on how to spend the least amount of time to draw in more spirit energy. But before speaking of all this, I must warn everyone that cultivation is not convenient and easy. If someone tells you he can let your cultivation grow overnight, if you can beat him, beat him viciously, and do not be softhearted. If you cannot win, call on your fellow disciples to help you fight. This kind of shameless liar just lacks a beating.”

Kong Hou’s words caused the new disciples to laugh out loud. When she started talking of other things, they listened to it all.

After morning classes ended, Kong Hou walked out of the teaching hall under the yearning glances of the disciples and encountered Wu Chuan who was walking over.

“Wu Chuan Shixiong.” In the years Kong Hou spent in Moon Star Sect’s small world, Wu Chuan’s cultivation had reached Mind Manifestation Stage. She stopped in her steps and smiled apologetically. “I am very sorry for not being able to attend Wu Chuan *Shixiong‘s Mind Manifestation ceremony.”

“That is all right. Path Friend Zhong Xi sent a very valuable gift on your behalf.” Wu Chuan’s usually stern face showed a slight smile. “You can frequently see it, but Path Friend Zhong Xi sending gifts is a rare event.”

Kong Hou: “…”

The two laughed for a while. Wu Chuan wanted to ask Kong Hou about the pill medicine but did not voice the question in the end.

“The clouds in the sky are changing…”

Wu Chuan lifted his head up at Kong Hou’s words. The clouds were red and mixed with purple. It looked as though a precious treasure was about to appear. Over there was Daybreak Cloud Peak. Could it be…