Introduction

A quiet voice slightly echoed throughout the seemingly empty void. The voice belonged to the God of "Traiders", formally the God of the Sun. Another smaller God appeared behind the God of "Traiders". "You needed me, My Lord?" As the God spoke, they politely bowed down to the taller. "Eternal... That avian... Ariana is their current name, yes?" Eternal slightly nodded, "Y-yes, My Lord... Why do you ask this?"

The taller God turned to look at Eternal. "I want you to look after them. Can you do that for me?" Eternals face twisted in confusion, though you couldn't exactly see it as his face was covered by a mask. "M-my Lord... Why? I do not wish to seem rude, but... Can't you do it yourself?" Eternal watched as the taller quietly smiled but didn't answer his question. "Watch over them using that Vex necklace their mother gave them... Please, do it for me..."

Eternal, while still hesitant, quietly nodded his head, "Of course. Anything for you My Lord." Eternal felt arms wrap around his body, he slightly looked down to see that the taller God had shrunk themself down to hug him. "Is this really-" Eternal cut himself off when he felt his mask gets pulled up. He froze when he felt a pair of soft lips press up against his lips. He quickly melted into the kiss, and immediately missed the feeling when the other God pulled away. "I love you, Vexy..."

"I... I love you too, My Light..."

//////////////////////////////////////////////
252 words

If you haven't already, go get something to eat/drink and get sleep
Anyways, I hope you all have a marvelous day/night/evening and I will see you in the next chapter :]