Chapter #14

TW: Some cursing

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Well, I feel like you are going to explain why you are here." Kristin spoke calmly and slowly while The God of Eternal Life glared daggers at her. Kristin gestured behind the other god, who then sighed. "Yes, I know they are behind me. You don't have to point behind me to tell me." Kristin seemed to become slightly annoyed by how rude the smaller God was being. "Well sorry for trying to help. After all of this time without Watcher, I feel you've forgotten what it means to be nice." That seemed to hit a nerve. The God looked down, "D-don't bring My Lord into this... P-please..." Kristin sighed, and as she did so she turned back into her mortal form. After a moment, the God of Eternal Life turned into their mortal form.

Grian felt his eyes widen as he watched the God of Eternal Life turn into... "SCAR!?! Y-YOU'RE A GOD!?!" Scar didn't say anything. He only turned around and bowed to Grian. "I will leave you two alone." With that Kristin quietly left the roof and went back inside. "Why the FUCK did you not tell me that you're, oh ya now, A LITERAL GOD!?!" Scar kept his head down and his voice was barely higher than a whisper. "I-i'm sorry... But, please let me explain." Grian glared at Scar but eventually sighed, "Fine... You get an hour." Scar nodded.

"The God she was talking about was the God I served. A few days after you were born on Earth, they called me into the Void. They asked me if I knew anything about you. I said yes, and they told me to watch over you... The only reason I was actually able to is because of that necklace you wear around your neck now. After five years of being with you, making sure nothing happened to you, I found out that My Lord was dead... They..." Scar took a deep breath in and then out. "They became one with you... You became My Lord..."

After a moment of silence, Grian spoke, "Why didn't you protect me when I was in Japan? I was literally being tortured there, and you didn't do fucking shit...!" Scar's eyes softened, "You weren't wearing the necklace. I had no way of knowing what was happening... And I apologize for not trying to help you..." Tears filled Grians eyes and he fell to the ground. The avian started to mutter something under his breath. "I hate you..." Over and over and over again without stopping. Every time he said it, he got louder. Eventually, he was screaming "I hate you!" at Scar. Though, instead of leaving, Scar silently walked over to Grian and hugged him.

After about an hour, Grian had his arms and wings wrapped around Scar. His face was buried into Scar's neck as he sobbed. Every once and a while, a quiet "I hate you" came from Grian. Soon, Grian passed out from how much he was crying.

-Scar POV-

Scar gently picked up the small bird standing up as he did so. Scar's eyes flashed red as he teleported both of them into Grian's room. Once there, Scar carefully laid Grian into his bed. He planted a small kiss on Grians tear-stained face.

"I love you and I'm sorry..."

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
561 words

I you haven't already, go get something to eat/drink and go get some sleep
I hope you all have a marvelous day/evening/night and I will see you all in the next chapter :]