Chapter #11

The twins walked into the house, Phil helping them with their things. "Wow, this place looks so much better them where we lived with Dad!!" Pearl said, her voice laced with amazement. Phil couldn't help but laugh at Pearl's reaction, "Yeah, I guess so, but I guess I'm just used to living in a clean and healthy house." Pearl nodded, "Alright yeah, you got me there..." Grian looked around a bit, "Hey, Phil? Where's Kristin?" Phil quietly hummed, "Oh, she's most likely at her new job!" Pearl's eyes widened, "Ooooh, Where does she work?" Phil sighed, "How bout we get your things up to your rooms? After I will answer any questions you may or may not have. That sound good?" Both of the twins nodded before running upstairs, leaving Phil with all of their things.

-Time Skip-

The three now sat on the couch. Phil was looking through the TV channels for something to watch, Pearl was sitting on the floor watching Phil flip through the channels, and Grian was smiling at his phone. Pearl quickly noticed this and yanked Grians phone out of his hands. "Pearl!!!" Phil put his wing between the twins, so Grian wouldn't try to jump onto Pearl. Pearl looked at what her brother was smiling at. It was a picture from Scar. The picture was of two cats. Under the picture were the words "What-cha want to name them?" Pearl smirked a bit.

 "Did Scar get you cats!?!" Grian glared at Pearl, "N-no..." Pearl gasped, "HE DID!!! AWWWWW!!!! THAT'S SO CUTE!!!!!" Grians face turned as red as the sweater he was wearing. Phil gave the two of them a confused look. "What happened?" Pearl turned the phone to show Phil the image and question Scar sent Grian. He looked towards Grian, "If he did get you those cats, you can keep them here if you want, G." 

Grian eyes widened, "Really!?" Phil nodded, a small smile appearing on his face. Grain's arms shot up into the air. "YES!!!" Grian pulled his phone out of Pearl's hands and texted Scar something. After a moment Grian looked up at Phil. "Can I give Scar my location?" Phil nodded, "Of course, you can." Grian quickly looked back down at his phone, typing something else. As he was typing, the front door opened. Phil looked over and smiled. "Hello, Darling!" The person walked into the living room, "Hello everyone!" Pearl leaped up from where she sat and ran over to Kristin, hugging her when she got close enough.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
422 words

If you haven't already, go get something to eat/drink and go get some sleep
I hope you all have a marvelous day/evening/night and I will see you all in the next chapter :]