Chapter #19

Halfway through the day, Grian sighed as he thought to himself. Thank God... I don't wanna be here a second longer... Grian practically collapsed into his seat in the back of the room. He was a bit upset that Scar decided to skip History, but he could not force Scar to go to class, nor could he skip class himself.

Grian flinched when he heard someone sit down next to him, only letting out a sigh of relief when he saw Jimmy. "Finally not sick, eh?" Jimmy rolled his eyes at Grians comment. "Yeah, yeah, yeah... Laugh it up, at least I got to stay home for a few days, meanwhile, you had to go to school!" Grian stuck out his tongue, trying to stifle his laughter. He silently smiled when he realized that Jimmy wasn't going to ask about why he was hiding his avian features.

As the last few students sat down, the teacher called everyone's attention. "Alright everyone, I have some amazing news! A new student will be joining us. He is a transfer student from Tokyo!" As she continued to explain, a knock on the door caught everyone's attention. Jimmy glanced over at Grian, who looked absolutely mortified.

"You can come in!" As soon as the teacher said that, the door opened and someone walked in. This new student was a bunny hybrid and was seemingly wearing a uniform, it looked like it was the uniform of whatever school he went to before or at least something close to it. He had semi-long brown hair, which was pulled back into a small and messy ponytail.

Grian instantly started to breathe heavier but for some reason... It felt like he wasn't breathing... "Ji-Jimmy... I... I can't..." Grian felt the world around him start to spin. His throat tightened as he continued to struggle to breathe. He could just barely hear Jimmy yell something before everything went black.

...

Grian slowly fluttered his eyes open, instantly closing them when he saw the blinding light of the nurse's office. He slowly pushed himself up, his head throbbed in pain. "Fuck..." He leaned against the headboard of one of the many beds. He could just barely hear someone talking outside of the room. He slightly flinched as he felt a hand on the side of his wing. He quickly whipped his head around, immediately getting dizzy as he did so.

"Calm down, 'Bird'. It's just me." Grian allowed his body to relax as he felt himself get pulled into a hug. He let out a sigh as he felt Kristin's wings wrap around him. "You're fine now, 'Bird'. How about when Phil is done talking to the nurse, we go home and take it easy? Mh? Does that sound like something you would like to do?" Grian let out a quiet chirp, "Can Scar come over...?" He just barely felt Kristin nod her head. "Of course Gri, how bout' we get home and then I'll call Scar? That good?" Grian hummed, he liked that idea...

////////////////////////////////////////////
507 words

If you haven't already, go get something to eat/drink and get sleep
Anyways, I hope you all have a marvelous day/night/evening and I will see you in the next chapter :]