Chapter #2

An annoying ringing woke Grian up. The avian quietly groaned as he sat up. 𝘎𝘰𝘥... 𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘰 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭... Slowly Grian pulled himself out of bed to start his usual routine.
1) Get a bath.
2) Get dressed.
3) Have breakfast.
4) Brush teeth.
5) Get school supplies into backpack.
6) Leave for school.
Grian was brushing his teeth when he heard a loud crash. His head immediately whipped around to the bath room door, which he had closed for some privacy. 𝘐 𝘨𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘥𝘢𝘥𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦... His father... An absolute jackass. Ever since Grian mom died, his "father" had only been doing the bare minimum of taking care of him and his siblings. By this point, the only people who lived here was his dead beet of a father, his sister Pearl, and himself. Grian younger brother, Jimmy, was able to convince his boyfriends parents to let him live with them. His older brother, Philza, had moved away a few years ago and was now living with his fiance. Grian was pulled from his thoughts when he heard yelling. He quickly finished brushing his teeth and when to see who was yelling and why. When Grian got down stairs, he saw that his "father" was arguing with Pearl. Grian silently grabbed his bag and after making sure everything was in it, walked out of the house. 𝘕𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴.... 𝘛𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘴𝘬 𝘗𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘭 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘨𝘶𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳... 𝘔𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘵 𝘭𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘩... Grian put his hand up to his neck before immediately freezing. He forgot his necklace. He started to turn around, when he saw his sister holding something. "You can calm down G, I got your necklace right here." Grian thanked Pearl while giving her a hug. God he loved his twin. Though they never really agreed on many things, Grian knew he had an amazing sister. Now that he had his necklace back, they both started to walk to their school. As they talked, Pearl brought up something that Grian didn't remember hearing. "You excited to see the new kid?" Grian tilted his head, "There's a new kid?" Pearl couldn't help but laugh. "I thought you listened to everything the teachers say?" Grian scrunched his face up, a sign that meant that he was upset or mad. "Yes G, there is a new kid coming to our school. If I remember correctly his name is Ryan. Though I also remember that they don't like being called that name, I can't recall what name they like to go by." Soon they went back to talking about random stuff. But Grian couldn't stop thinking about the new kid and what they might look like. 𝘞𝘦𝘭𝘭... 𝘐 𝘨𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘦.... 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘬𝘪𝘥...

////////////////////////////////////////
468 words

Anyway, if you haven't already go get something to eat/drink and get some sleep
I hope you have an amazing day/evening/night and I will see you all in the next chapter :]