Chapter #12

After a while of Pearl and Kristin talking, Grian spoke up, "Two things. First, when Pearl is done talking to Kristin, uh, I need to talk to you, Kristin. Second, Scar is here with the two cats." Kristin's eyes widened before a smug look appeared on her face, "Ooooh, who's Scar~?" Grians face went beet red. "I, uh... He's, um... Uh... N-NO ONE!!" Pearl laughed, "Yeah, sure, 'no one'. I like how you say he's 'on one' when you literally hang out with him every day and your face gets red whenever you text him!" Pearl continued laughing as Grian threw a pillow at Pearl's face. 

"Ack!" Phil shook his head, meanwhile, Kristin quietly laughed to herself. A small knock came from the front door. Grians wings fluffed up and he immediately ran over to the door and opened it. "Hi, Scar!" Grian smiled up at the taller Elf hybrid. Scar laughed a bit, "Hello, My Light!" Grians wings fluttered a bit when he heard Scar call him "My Light".

"GRIAN! HOW ABOUT INSTEAD OF STARING LOVINGLY INTO SCARS EYES, YOU ACTUALLY LET HIM INSIDE THE HOUSE!!!" Grians eyes widened and he turned to look at Pearl, who was laughing to herself. "P-PEARL!!!" After letting Scar inside, Grian ran over to where Pearl was standing. And soon both of them were running around the house. Scar, who was holding a medium-sized carrier, walked into the living room. Phil and Kristin quietly greeted Scar, who politely bowed to them. 

"Come sit down, Scar." Kristin smiled at Scar as she spoke. Scar quietly nodded and sat down by the other two. Eventually, Grian came back into the living room with Pearl over his shoulder. Once close enough, Grian threw Pearl onto the couch, before sitting down next to Scar. "How strong are you??" Grian shrugged, "I don't really know..." Kristin quietly sighed before looking towards Scar. "If you don't mind me asking, how long have you and Grian known each other?" Before Scar could answer, Pearl spoke up, "And more importantly, when are you and Gri gonna start dating~?" Both Grian and Scars' faces turned as red as the avian's sweater.

Grian glared at Pearl as Scar answered Kristin's question, "Um... We've known each other for just about a month." Kristin gave a small nod, a smile growing on her face. A meow was heard from the carrier, which immediately caught Grians attention. "Oh, right!" Scar went over to the carrier and opened it. As soon as it was fully open, two cats jumped out. After the cats saw where they were and spotted a particular avian, they ran over to Grian and snuggled up with him. Grians wings fluffed up as they tried not to squeal with excitement. "THEIR SO CUTE!!!!" Pearl smirked a bit, "What's cute, Gri? The cats, or Scar~" Grian glared at Pearl, "PEARL!!! STOP IT!!!!" Pearl laughed but gave a small nod that showed that she was finished... For now.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
497 words

If you haven't already, go get something to eat/drink and go get some sleep
I hope you all have a marvelous day/evening/night and I will see you all in the next chapter :]