Chapter #3

As Grian and Pearl got closer to the school, the pair heard someone yell for them to "Wait up!" Both of them immediately recognized the voice. It was Grians friend, Mumbo K. Jumbo. Grian stopped and waited for his friend, Pearl said that she would meet the two of them at the school. Grian quietly nodded as his sister walked off. "Thanks for waiting!" Mumbo was breathing heavily. He did have to run to catch up with Grian, so it makes sense. 

Grian couldn't help but laugh at how out of breath Mumbo was. "No problem Mumbo! Are you ok though? You seem very out of breath." Mumbo just sent a small glare at the avian before letting out a sigh. The pair slowly started walking to the school. "So! How are ya Gri?" Grian quietly hummed. He knew he couldn't tell Mumbo how he felt, he didn't want to upset his friend. So, he lied... 

"I'm doing good. How bout you, Potato-Man?" Mumbo sighed, "I'm good Gri. But, why with the 'Potato-Man'? I thought I wasn't the 'Potato-Man' anymore!?" Grian just laughed in response. You see when the two of them were in fourth/fifth grade, every day, for two years straight, Mumbo always brought some sort of potato food with him for lunch. Everyone called Mumbo "Potato-Man" for those two years, including Grian, Pearl, and Jimmy. 

Once the two got to the school, they saw Pearl and Jimmy's boyfriend, Scott. "Heya Grian and Mumbo! How are you two?" Both of them said they were fine. "Um... Where's Jimmy?" Scott quietly hummed, "Oh, Jimmy got sick a few days ago..." Grians wing twitched, "Is he ok?" Scott nodded, "Yup, he's fine. Just a small stomach bug." Grian seemed to visibly calm down when he heard that his younger brother would be fine. All of them went into the school and separated after a few minutes, going to their classes. Grian silently walked into his first class, English. He sat down in his seat and waited for the class to start.

//////////////////////////////////////
345 words

Anyway, if you haven't already go get something to eat/drink and get some sleep
I hope you have an amazing day/evening/night and I will see you all in the next chapter :]