Chapter 2

The computer is already on, and the page is on the text of the novel. Su Yunxi silently clicked on the comment area, and began to express his inner irritability with three words plus thirty exclamation points with no expression on his face.

  It only costs a few dollars to buy the full text, he doesn't care of the money, what he cares about is the aggrieved mood.

  [The author is making trouble! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! It’s okay to treat the only upright character in the full text as a villain, and you gave him such a miserable growth background and ending? ? ? ? Honestly, is that the name of the scumbag who dumped you before? ? ? ? 】

  Su Yunxi is an optimistic and cheerful person by nature. Even if he is an orphan, he has always been a little sun in the eyes of others, so he is really not good at swearing. This message is already the strongest condemnation Su Yunxi can think of.

  As a result, it took less than ten seconds to post the message, and when he refreshed it, he got a reply in green letters from the author himself.

  [No, that name is the male god I couldn't ask for. If I can't get it, no one else can get it! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ]

  There are a hundred exclamation points after it, which is much more than all the exclamation points of Su Yunxi combined. Su Yunxi stared at the line of green characters dumbfounded. What else could he do? Even if he is so aggrieved that he is about to explode, he can only hold back. Or pray to God to give him a super powers, crawl along the network cable, grab the opponent's shoulder and shake it vigorously?

  After all, the author's writing style is really good, and the whole text has a problem with Yu Bai's three views.

          The blood of the dog blood and the blood of the local people are indeed worthy of Shuangwen's standards, so even if Su Yunxi feels aggrieved, he has no nerve to take the negative comment. The twenty-seven-year-old, 1.8-meter old man puffed out his cheeks and glared at the screen for a minute. He told himself not to be angry with the children, but he still couldn't hold back and hit the keyboard a little harder. Accidentally pressed F5, the page was refreshed again, and there was another line of green text below the previous line of green text.

[ If you are not convinced, write his fanfiction yourself and pamper him, I will give you all the authorization to do so!! ! 】

  "I'm so angry!" Su Yunxi's cheeks couldn't even bulge, and Su Yunxi's fingers trembled a little. But arguing with others on the Internet is not Su Yunxi's strong point... Well, to be precise, arguing with people in any situation is not Su Yunxi's strong point.

  Angrily, Su Yunxi stretched out his hand to grab the mouse and wanted to close the page. When he takes a rest, he will write a fan-art dedicated to Yu Bai, sprinkle 800,000 jin of honey, and send it to the novel below to let the author see.

 Snort!

      In anger, Su Yunxi stretched out his hand too hard and hit his water glass directly.A large glass full of water was overturned and fell directly onto the socket on the ground. Su Yunxi only had time to look at the socket under his feet with wide eyes in horror, and was surrounded by violent sparks in the next second.

  "Yunxi , Yunxi, are you listening to me?"

 One second he was terrified of whether he would get an electric shock, and the next second he felt his arm being gently pushed. Su Yunxi looked back in a daze, and saw several young ladies in white nurse uniforms looking at her excitedly.

  Su Yunxi blinked, his mind was at a loss. What's happening here? Even if you are electrocuted and comatose, you should not be standing but lying down when you wake up in the hospital, right?