Chapter 15

When Yu Bai came to find someone, it was naturally not about reminiscing about the past or simply introducing each other. Leaving Hu Tian on 'duty' in the hospital, Yu Bai took Su Yunxi and the other three and left the hospital quietly.

  The pile of materials purchased by taking advantage of their position before should be put away as soon as possible. After all, they are already resigned, and it is not very convenient to put the things in the original place.

  At the beginning of the investigation, Yu Bai only thought that there was a small problem on his side, and he didn't know how deep the water was until the investigation went a little further.

  The struggle for power will never be a breeze. Yu Bai didn't have the heart to fight for power and profit, so he resigned directly from that place. Their previous jobs were for the country and the people, so it was not easy to get into that job, but it was easy to get out of that job.

  Contributing to the country and the people, as long as he has the heart, he can do whatever he wants, but if he continues to stay in the center of that whirlpool, he may even die.

  After discussing with several brothers, all members of their team withdrew. What should be done will still be done, and even the original person in charge will be contacted.

  However, they no longer continue to have that identity.

  There are still a lot of supplies worth several million. Even if the purchases are all valuables such as guns/arms/ammunition/medicine, there are still two warehouses full. Su Yunxi was dragged by Yu Bai to two places in the south of the city and the north of the city before he packed all those things.

  Yu Bai also struggled with the existence of space. If the space is on him, then he definitely doesn't mind telling the matter to Li Sansheng and others who are with him working hard together.

  However, this space now belongs to Su Yunxi.
  It was only after he calmed down that Yu Bai came back to his senses, realizing how much trouble he had caused Su Yunxi. It's obvious that the two of them are just strangers who just met, and it's obvious that the other party's expression of kindness to him is goodwill.

  But at that moment, when his thinking was completely confused and he even had some thoughts of revenge, he directly bound the space to this person. Perhaps in the eyes of others, this is a great opportunity.

  But things like troubles caused by children's holding treasure will never have any good results. If the pictures he saw and the things Su Yunxi said were true, then a person like him who thought he was capable would not be able to protect the existence of the space. Su Yunxi, an ordinary doctor, has no ability to face the malice from the outside world.

  In the end, Yu Bai still didn't tell Li Sansheng and others about the portable space. After discussing with Su Yunxi, he only said that Su Yunxi is a space ability user.

  It's just a storage space as large as 50 square meters, and there are no other features.

  After transferring all the materials, several people went to the hospital again. Yu Bai, Li Sansheng and others can only be regarded as ordinary civilians now. But in their belief, if they do something to help others when they can, it is not difficult.

  May 15th arrived smoothly, and when the sky began to turn white, Su Yunxi was sleeping on the table. Yu Bai with his back against the wall and stood aside.

  In the entire floor of the inpatient department at the rear of the hospital, there was not a single patient. Under the influence of the unknown virus, everyone's physical condition has improved a lot.